Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > all who like racing on the streets should read this
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

That shit is messed up

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

street racers.. i dislike them alot... no no actully i HATE them.. street racing is sooo bad.... everyday over 100 teens die from dat shiet.... no point... juss being stupid.... :sad:

Old Post 11-30-2002 06:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

heh.. i live on 9W .. a perfect two lane 1/2 mile straightway. everynight i hear loud engines roaring at about 12 in the morning... and its kinda hard to sleep. but one morning, i was waiting for my bus to come and i looked across the small two lane road.. and i saw a car smashed.. it wasn't a pretty site. its tires ripped, the front all destroyed, mirrors smased.. it crashed into a tree.... -___-;; ... crashing into a tree and he was paralyzed for life.. wasnt wearing a seatbelt... and he was my friends brother who was a perfect A+ honor student graduating from highschool in less den 1 month... accepted into cornell... how sad..

Old Post 11-30-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote