Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > trance
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

trance

trance music is great. you gotta turn all the lights off in your room then put on a strobe light, then i dont know about you but a lil X :-) then put on ready steady go by paul oakenfold and dance around with your penguin. good fun.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2002 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

house rave? ive had one of those before haha

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i heard him spin at twilo... it was a good ole time..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*sighs with happiness* stobe lights in the dark and trance music takes all my pain away...

dancing is a way to express myself and relieve pain... *sighs with happiness again*

I'll stay away from X...

Old Post 07-11-2002 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

shouldnt dis be in da music forum?
anyway..paul oakenford is kOo..
first time i heard his mix .. dere was a
girl who was singing..i was like..wait a minute..
is paul a girl name? and mah bro was like..
hes a dj stupid ass =T
but yea...trance is hella fun to dance to..
never had a house rave tho..

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

theyre fun....i got like 3 strobes and 2 black lights...my hair used to glow bright ass yellow under a black light

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

nice but you gotta take the ecstacy to enhace the whole experience (not encouraging , or am i :X)

Old Post 07-11-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

moved to music forums.

Old Post 07-11-2002 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

DJ Tiesto, Rank1, Paul Oakenford, Marco V, Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyke, ATB and Sasha12 are all awesome. good trance music.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-11-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yay, wait, does DJ Tiesto look sort of similar to DJ Paolo if you look at thier names from a few feet away? Those songs were really cool but I couldn't see the name of the artist or the title from where I was sitting. there were 2 songs on the playlist and after half an hour It was still going, so at least one of the songs must've been really long.

Old Post 07-12-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

droppin e alone? thats sad

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:31 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i knoe~
das sucha waste of a perfectly "good time"
wuts da point of droppin when deres no one
to mack on and give u a light show ..

Old Post 07-12-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

I want a penguin too hehehe

Old Post 07-12-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for fanta joo hyung Click here to Send fanta joo hyung a Private Message Find more posts by fanta joo hyung Add fanta joo hyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

good. i know penguins are great and you can teach them to take heroin and play chess. Op.tional ginger ale drinking

Old Post 07-12-2002 09:44 PM
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
i knoe~
das sucha waste of a perfectly "good time"
wuts da point of droppin when deres no one
to mack on and give u a light show ..

stand infront of a mirror and ive yourself a light show..hahaha

Old Post 07-13-2002 01:14 AM