Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Linkin Park- Meteora
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

Linkin Park- Meteora

I just got this. I actually like it, i didnt think i would. Im gonna be checking them out this summer at summer sanitartium, anyone who lives around here tell me and ill take you . what does everyone else think about it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2003 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

HOW THE HELL DID U GET IT!?!?! are u part of underground?!?!?!

take me yo!!! LP KICKZ AZZZ

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-22-2003 01:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i got that shit like 2 weeks ago off kazaa. u just gotta be a guru with a media shared value or wutever or 1000

Old Post 03-22-2003 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
i got that shit like 2 weeks ago off kazaa. u just gotta be a guru with a media shared value or wutever or 1000

my media shared value is like 4 or somtin
lol

Old Post 03-22-2003 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yOOnsk

it's great. my favorite songs are Numb and From The Inside. I didn't think i'd like it after hearing Somewhere I Belong on the radio but after listening to the CD the rest of the songs are a lot better. I dont think it's better than hybrid theory though..

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Old Post 03-30-2003 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yOOnsk Click here to Send yOOnsk a Private Message Find more posts by yOOnsk Add yOOnsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

good shit

Old Post 04-02-2003 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by yOOnsk
it's great. my favorite songs are Numb and From The Inside. I didn't think i'd like it after hearing Somewhere I Belong on the radio but after listening to the CD the rest of the songs are a lot better. I dont think it's better than hybrid theory though..

yeah hybrid was better i think but not by alot, i like those songs too but Breaking the Habit is probably my favorite... and faint

yeah i like this cd alot!

wana chat?

Old Post 04-02-2003 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yo Nemo, you gotta hook up the Little Kids in Tricycles crew!

Old Post 04-03-2003 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

listened to their new somng somewhere i belong..i thought it wasnt good at all. anyways..maybe ill get this

Old Post 04-03-2003 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
listened to their new somng somewhere i belong..i thought it wasnt good at all. anyways..maybe ill get this

that was probably the worst song on da CD

wana chat?

Old Post 04-03-2003 09:14 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
that was probably the worst song on da CD

yeah, the other ones are a lot better. i think meteora is just as good as hybrid, if not better.

Old Post 04-04-2003 05:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote