Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > Square Dancing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Square Dancing

Anyone ever did it or knoe how to do it or seen it?

it looks cheesy but shit is hella fun ^_^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2003 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

Re: Square Dancing

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
Anyone ever did it or knoe how to do it or seen it?

it looks cheesy but shit is hella fun ^_^

yea...we do it for gym. its madd fun. ever do the Virginia Reel? haha...the casting off was the best part

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-18-2003 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha yup yup looks really fun haha..people doing it look liek theyre having a fun time

Old Post 03-20-2003 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahaha i would never do it... but i think i did it like when i was like in kindergarden or some elementary crap thing

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-20-2003 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
hahaha i would never do it... but i think i did it like when i was like in kindergarden or some elementary crap thing

aww man your missin out on alot of fun esp i fyou do it with hella people and juss dance around its hella fun

Old Post 03-23-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
aww man your missin out on alot of fun esp i fyou do it with hella people and juss dance around its hella fun

yea...dont try to be "too cool" to do it

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 03-23-2003 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
yea...dont try to be "too cool" to do it

haha i'm too cool to dance i'll juss rub against the wall and be cool haha

Old Post 03-24-2003 05:30 AM
merdawg

quote:
haha i'm too cool to dance i'll juss rub against the wall and be cool haha

oh..i was talking about ted not wanting to try

Old Post 03-24-2003 11:34 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
oh..i was talking about ted not wanting to try

i knoe you wasn't talkin about be but hey i wanted to be sarcastic

Old Post 03-24-2003 04:04 PM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

square dancing. . . ah the memories~ i hated it hahahaha, back in middle school, shoot, i was the one breaking inside the square while they "promanaded" i dunno man, the whole "grab yer partner do see do" ain't cutting out for me kna mean?

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 03-24-2003 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
square dancing. . . ah the memories~ i hated it hahahaha, back in middle school, shoot, i was the one breaking inside the square while they "promanaded" i dunno man, the whole "grab yer partner do see do" ain't cutting out for me kna mean?

are you saying you don't like square dancing your a square haha i'm just messin

Old Post 03-24-2003 11:27 PM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

I'm not saying i don't like it but, well, there's just better dances hahaha i dunno~ it's all a repeat anyway, same moves and all, unless there's freestyle square dancing

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 03-31-2003 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
I'm not saying i don't like it but, well, there's just better dances hahaha i dunno~ it's all a repeat anyway, same moves and all, unless there's freestyle square dancing

but thats the best thing don't need to learn new steps everyone is equal :)

Old Post 04-02-2003 02:18 AM
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
but thats the best thing don't need to learn new steps everyone is equal :)

That's what they all say, til someone get's their eye poked out yea anywaise~ hahahahaa

how about line dancing? now that seems more fun. .. or not?

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 04-02-2003 09:05 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

ahaha o yia... i had tuh do dat ish wen i had P.E.... wheee~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 04-02-2003 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote