Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > has there ever been a jsl group meeting?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

has there ever been a jsl group meeting?

i went to bronx junkyard before ... and it's a forum type thing like jsl .. and they had this annual bbq or something where they all got together ... i remember seeing some pictures .. and it seemed like alot of them went and they had some fun ...

well since most of you guys already seem to know each other and live in the same city .. of course you guys see each other every day or something .. but yeah ..

anyway .. i wanted to know has jsl ever had one .. or consider having one ...

well i gtg to sleep .. cuz i my nose is drippin like a faucet and my voice has a horse (hah) !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yea i saw that too.

nah, all of us are either too young, or too busy..it would be cool though

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

no..it would be nice though

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

the only effort for an actual jsl get together was made by julie aka racer ladi moon aka ladi jay aka wisconsin dork
nobody expressed too much interest in going all the way to wisconsin so that idea was turned down.

it seems a lot of you are in the CA bay area and nj/ny area.. i suggest if you want to actually have this get together you should appoint someone to take care of all the planning in those cities. but of course it doesnt HAVE to be in those two locations.

i dunno about bronx's junkyard but we have a lot of underaged kids in this forum. that means 2 things. 1) no one can drive to these get togethers. and 2) if something horrible were to actually happen at these get togethers, jusun would be partly responsible.. if not that then at least he would feel really really bad.

but anywayz if any of yall passing through oxnard, CA come by my beach house and i will fry you up some galbee! d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i say we plan this out, all the people in my school (jusun,seon ho,alchemist) know eachother and talk alot.

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i say he say

jusun said that in the summer next year we gonna meet at sum beach or something..

Old Post 12-04-2002 02:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

all jerzee poeple live near new york.. jusun's area. so i think i can drive a couple jersey-ers to tha place if we ever do meet. buh i think it may be cool if it happens!! i would definitliee be there!!

Old Post 12-04-2002 03:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

In that case... all those who live near wisconsin should meet up... I know david, tommy, and whitelee live near here... hehe, whitelee is from minnesota and david and tommy are from michigan! lols!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
the only effort for an actual jsl get together was made by julie aka racer ladi moon aka ladi jay aka wisconsin dork
nobody expressed too much interest in going all the way to wisconsin so that idea was turned down.

hahahahahaha fine then! we should meet up somewhere else...

the only problem is, east side and westside... those are two totally opposite sides... so I say we meet in the middle! like, WISCONSIN! lols... I'm up to it!

yeah, I told you all that we should have a JSL get together! I mean, who wouldn't wanna meet Julie?! hahaha, jk

I think we should just wait until we get a little older... until most of us can drive!

Old Post 12-04-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
but anywayz if any of yall passing through oxnard, CA come by my beach house and i will fry you up some galbee! d=)

whoa..i know someone there

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yeah ny/nj should meet up some place together and have some fun. and people around CA should meet up and stuff. haha thatd b fun ;]

Old Post 12-04-2002 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

for those who live in nj/ny . . . y don't we meet up at palisadez center?

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
for those who live in nj/ny . . . y don't we meet up at palisadez center?
im down wit that.. depends on my werkk hours tho..

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
i say he say

jusun said that in the summer next year we gonna meet at sum beach or something..

Oh yea.. we're supposed to have a bbq at the beach

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 12-04-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

quote:

if you make a mean galbee .. IM THERE! >=D***

so seroiusly ... a jsl group meeting is .. somewhat in the works???

well anyway .. it just takes alotta planning and dedication among the members to actually go ...

well ... keep us informed for those who are planning it!

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

haha` ohhh or we can all meet up at six flags one day over the summer [nex summer i mean] ;D oO dat'll be so much funn haha`

Old Post 12-04-2002 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: has there ever been a jsl group meeting?

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita

anyway .. i wanted to know has jsl ever had one .. or consider having one ...

Me and TM11 had one. It was tight hehe and, then Jon came and i kicked his ass in both capcom vs. street fighter 2 and MvC2. ah, good tyms

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 12-05-2002 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 12-04-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

ooo six flags sounds fun~~ i'm down wit that...and i can drive some people in jerzee people to where ever we go....haha...aite later

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

so... whos in mid ca?

*silence*

no one is :sad:

Old Post 12-05-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by NaRa JjAnG
ooo six flags sounds fun~~ i'm down wit that...and i can drive some people in jerzee people to where ever we go....haha...aite later

or....cedar point! sweet! i love that place

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-05-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

Re: Re: has there ever been a jsl group meeting?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Me and TM11 had one. It was tight hehe and, then Jon came and i kicked his ass in both capcom vs. street fighter 2 and MvC2. ah, good tyms

yeah that was tight. Jon mopped the floor with me on MvC2 despite my excessive shit-talking, but I was able to redeem myself with my top Cvs2 team, he kept on whining about how he doesn't even play that game though haha, silly jon.

Old Post 12-05-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote