Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > why is it that...
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: why is it that...

quote:
Originally posted by sTiLLcarefOryOu
when a guy breakz up wit a girl... the girl has to go through all the pain and the guy is juss okayy... that hurtz the most.... :sad:

i think its because the male species consists only of testerone filled hormones in our testicles, which we all know the females lack, and therefore gives us the need and the right to break up with a girl and have absolutly not emotional attachment whatsoever.
my second theory is that the survival of the human race rests solely on the head of the male species where they must "spread their seed" to guarantee our growth in numbers. If the owner of the "egg" does not wish to be fertilized then the owner of the "seed" must detach all belongings including emotional attachments the microsecond he decides to leaves. he then must drink beer and peruse the local cave to search for another mate to fornicate.

im just teasing because everybody else is bashing you so i decided not to. d=) good luck with your next bf. h.s. kids shouldnt date anyway.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

excuse me i feel extremely hurt over here. WTFudge? MOST guys r immature? seems like u and ur friends got a nag for findin the bad apples. alrite yea wat u said is true but only if its true the other way around. that most girls r also cold-hearted bitches that dumb us(guys) and dont care but hurt us. see its not very true is it. i say 1/2 are good and other 1/2 are bitchy players.
hey ask any girl that i went out wit and they can tell u that i actually hav a sensitive side (for those who kno me stop gaspin and breathe). and yea some guys r sensitive but dont show it cause "its manly" (yea yea its gay and annoyin but wat can we do). if u ask me u and ur friends hav been picking some nice lyin immature horny #$^@. but try not 2 judge the majority of the sex just because u picked a few @$$es.

then i guess you're part of the nice type of guyz that actually has feelingz.. that good.. and i didnt say ALL... since i dunno all the guyz in the world... so it may mean that you're not one of those jackassez.. since i dont kno u...

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

because guys don't cry they are all of a sudden immature hah. Or whatever reason you implicated. I think guys are more mature than girls earlier on in general. Dealing with things without crying everytime is kind of mature i think, i don't see how crying is a sign of maturity, or emotion for that matter. Waht is your connection, id ont' see it. Sorry, i know you didn't say crying, i'm just singling that out. So...The average girl spills out her emotions, so she must be "mature", that and cause they mature physically earlier. Man, thats proof! (sarcasm). This is far too subjective to be able to determine "maturity" of people. I strongly beileve that girls maintain "cliques" far longer than guys do in general. Hence, caring more about who you date more as well. Girls act that way more often i think (all versus each other). It's even stereotyped in movies that way. I'm unsure as to what your standards are...that maturity is not caring what others think, and showing more emotion after a breakup? what are you saying? Girls and guys both think about what others think and enforce stupid rules like that korean vs. american dating thing. I think girls do it more, but you think the opposite. It's not as if we are without validity...but, yes there is my view.

btw, i really don't like this biased thread haha, no offense intended at all. Just saying. Crazy generalizations, that are defended, and such.

im not sayin juss cuz girlz cry mean we are more mature.. but itz true that girlz have more emotionz and show it more than guyz.. but im not saying that makez us immature.. you're soooo off.. from wut im trying to say.. im juss the fact that a guy would juss hurt a girl and not feel a thing.. thatz immature... thatz playing around wit girlz like that.. but im not saying all guyz do that.. cuz i kno sum girlz do that too~~

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

In that one statement, you have proven to us all that you are just as or even more immature than the boys you are accusing of being childish. Maturity is marked by responsiblity, and by sensible and reasonable thought. What you stated above was anything but reasonable or sensible.

I agree with David (Psychosnoman)

is saying my opinion and fact immature? then i guess if i want to be mature.. i shouldnt state my opninion rite? im sorry~~

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:22 PM
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
sTiLLcarefOryOu --

grow up. you seem to like to think you know a lot, but all you do is make generalizations from your own personal experiences, which are probably childish to begin with, or from what your friends tell you, which is probably childish to begin with.

ok.. i dun think everyone really got my point about this thread.. in my first post.. i was speaking in like "generl" termz.. i kno that offended a lot of pple.. i didnt want to say "me and this one guy" so i juss sed "guyz and girlz" in general.. i didnt think everyone was gonna think of it as i meant every single guy.. even tho i did write "guyz" and i juss only trying to write about MY experience from waht i kno.. not that i do kno everything.. cuz when i was wrote that.. i was really hurt from my ex that broke up wit me a couple dayz ago.. i didnt want to write "my ex broke up wit me.. why is it that im so hurt and he'z juss ok" so i juss wrote why is that girlz and guyz.. blabla.. yea.. that was mah mistake.. and this IS a girlz point of view.. i kno i offended a lotta guyz out there... but im not saying ALL of u guyz.. cuz i dont even kno u guyz... and itz not all from MY personal experience.. but from wut i see from my girl friendz too... and sorry for the double posting.. ~~

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:28 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

fact

hahahahahahahahahah

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

im not sayin juss cuz girlz cry mean we are more mature.. but itz true that girlz have more emotionz and show it more than guyz.. but im not saying that makez us immature.. you're soooo off.. from wut im trying to say.. im juss the fact that a guy would juss hurt a girl and not feel a thing.. thatz immature... thatz playing around wit girlz like that.. but im not saying all guyz do that.. cuz i kno sum girlz do that too~~

i figured i'd be off somewhere, your other post was so ambiguous, i was throwing out possiblities as to what it could mean. As i stated several times.

anyway, because someone breaks up with another and don't feel anything...that is immature? haha, fine. I don't see the connection at ALL. Furthermore, you have no basis in your opinion. Just because guys generally don't show their remorse in public doesn't mean they don't care. Guys care more often than not. Sure, you can say "i didn't say all guys," but then i ask why did you not include girls in your first post? I believe girls do it way more often than guys do. A guy hurt a girl without feeling, thats not immature, that's just cold. I really don't see any connection heh. But we can have differing opinions...i'd like to hear an elaboration on thta though. It is an interesting perspective.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

i was speaking in like "generl" termz.. i kno that offended a lot of pple.. i didnt want to say "me and this one guy" so i juss sed "guyz and girlz" in general..

i wasn't offended, i was just appauled at how mislead i thought the statement was. and baffled that you kept on defending it till now.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:42 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my friend tiffany went out wit joe for 2 years. they were totally in love. but one day tiffany decided she's no longer in love with joe anymore. she dumps him; joe is hurt. after 2 years, he felt like it didnt mean anything to her. shortly after the breakup, tiffany hooked up wit dis guy kevin. now she and kevin are "together" and she claims dat he makes her happy.
wat about joe? joe went from a selfish person to an unselfish person becuz of tiffany. he changed becuz he fell in love. he became a better person.
so who suffered in dis real life story? the GUY did.

just an example dat guys DO suffer after breakup

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

is saying my opinion and fact immature? then i guess if i want to be mature.. i shouldnt state my opninion rite? im sorry~~

FACT??!!
where are you pulling your facts from? your ass?
-edited-krnxswat
Saying your opinion is not immature. Antagonizing others with vast generalizations is

quote:
and this IS a girlz point of view.. i kno i offended a lotta guyz out there... but im not saying ALL of u guyz.. cuz i dont even kno u guyz... and itz not all from MY personal experience.. but from wut i see from my girl friendz too... and sorry for the double posting.. ~~

wow, some intelligent point of view girls have. I don't care if you were talking about guys, girls, old ladies or fat men. Point is, you could've avoided generalizing people. And after you didn't, you followed it up with another generalization purposefully targeting the a group.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 10-12-2002 at 01:02 AM

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i guess grls take it more seriously than guys do.. it's different for each broken up couple.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by jini
i guess grls take it more seriously than guys do.. it's different for each broken up couple.

no. there are girls who just goes out with guys and break up the day after. there are also many guys that take it seriously. i guess it's all differnet for each person.

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

oh GODD people let it go already. she didnt mean to be offensive to anyone. i just think it was just an observation of what she or her friends are going thru. lets not pick at every lil thing she says.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by jini

no, that's the entire opposite of what we've been saying. It's that guys tend to generally (gad, again), not show others that they take it seriously, or just their emotions in general. So you wouldn't know. That doesn't meant they don't. bah ah, where did this crazy logic come from? (not directed at you, just wondering why everyone thinks this all of a sudden)

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-12-2002 at 01:59 AM

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:54 AM
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

KeN VeRsUs RyU is right.. itz juss an observation.. and itz a generalization i made.. but i didnt mean every singel guy out there.. cuz i kno most girlz are b****ez too.. and itz the guyz that suffer.. i have a lot of guy friendz too and i kno sum of them are hurt too.. but since I'M a girl.. i kno a girlz heart better than a guy.. so i juss made a statement.. which seemed like a generalization.. which i did.. i admit it.. and yea.. maybe there was a better way to post this topic.... im sorry i didnt go around saying "my bf broke up wit me and hurt me" ..... and im happy that u guyz kno now..
and also PsychoSnowman.. im sorry i made a generalization.. im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u..
:satisfy:

Old Post 10-12-2002 04:53 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u..

we're glad that you admit your ignorance

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:

we're glad that you admit your ignorance

how is that being ignorant? that im not perfect huh? well im sorry.. God knowz im not perfect and He didnt make me perfect... got anything to say to God?

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:33 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

perhaps i should've noted that I was sarcastic eh?

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:37 AM
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

ok and one last thing.. first off.. i made my point and u guyz made your pointz.. wut i may have sed may not be rite and i did apologize.. and i dunno WAT MORE U F****IN WANT FROM ME~!!! DAMMIT.. SERIOUSLY.. I DUNNO WTF U GUYZ WANT MORE TO DO.. GO DOWN ON MY KNEEZ AND BEG FOR FORGIVESNEESSS? and when i wrote the first post.. i didnt meant to generalize to EVERY guy... and it was from MY PERSONAL experience.. and i didnt think ppl were gonna take it like that.. like if u guyz thought it was a really bad generalization.. u could have juss sed that and not get up all in my face and then i would have noticed my mistake and change the post into sumthing more specific... and like i sed.. i did say i apologize.. i dunno wut more u guyz want?????

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:38 AM
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
perhaps i should've noted that I was sarcastic eh?

maybe u shud have.. cuz u never kno if sumone is being sarcastic or not online...

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:39 AM