Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > What do you think about the other gender?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE

gurls have to care about their looks. because society judges them on how they look.

only because they keep thinking that way and then it just... keeps on going that way..... the first thing is to change the way you think....

looks aren't everything.... and that isn't just a saying

i want to be judged by society on my accomplishments and my intelligence... not on how cute i could look in a skimpy tank top with pounds of gunk on my face...

oh well like i said

guys= loveable idiots

haha... too troo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm girls=CANNOT DRIVE j/k j/k
i think girls worry 2 much about how they look. like alot of them (NOT ALL) think they r always fat. and for some reason they always ask guys "do u think im fat" or "do i look fat"
girls DONT ASK cause we say YES u cry, we say NO and u say stop lyin. u guys r givin us a double edge sword here -_-;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

gurls have to care about their looks. because society judges them on how they look.

"it's not my fault, it's society's", cross apply all of susan's reasons too. It's not just society's fault, womyn entrench themselves in it and are a huge cause of it as well. I was going to respond earlier, but i thought i'd wait and let a female person say it, cause from me it wouldn't sound as effective as i've notice, i'd be accused of "the classic blame the victim" tactic or something. Not blaming the victim, it's everyone's shared blame, but womyn shouldn't be exempt...cause they are far from it.

quote:

i think girls worry 2 much about how they look. like alot of them (NOT ALL) think they r always fat. and for some reason they always ask guys "do u think im fat" or "do i look fat"
girls DONT ASK cause we say YES u cry, we say NO and u say stop lyin. u guys r givin us a double edge sword here -_-;;

i know, i really hate that. I really don't like it when girls who flaunt themselves all the time and know they aren't fat ask it to raise their self esteem or something. It's really lame, and gives the rest of the people who really think they might be considered fat a bad name.

kind of like when girls post pictures online and they know they are really pretty and really hot (to those it doesn't apply to don't take offense) and they are like "ah, i'm so ugly! plz don't bash on me!!" just to get compliments and feel good about themselves...AGAIN!

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 09-07-2002 at 07:01 PM

Old Post 09-07-2002 06:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

conformist, society freaken blows. it creates 2 many probs yet people follow it. hey guess wat u dont hav 2 listen 2 it or follow it. who cares wtf society thinks. lately i think girls should care for themselves and not care about wat society thinks. the rite guy for u wont make u change ur weight or looks. people luv people for who they r not wat society looks at them as.
my 2 cents

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-07-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:

thats exactly what im saying....why does it matter? who gives a shit about what society thinks?

if a person came up to u and said you looked like shit..would you be like "fuck off bitch" or say.."oh really? what shuld i do to make myself look better" if you feel good on the inside, then who gives a fuck about what others think

Old Post 09-07-2002 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

I'm going to be completely honest cause i don't htink a lot of males are... cause they are scared of waht the other sex thinks or something. People have been pretty honest here though .

Anyway, exactly, what i think about the other sex? too fawking weak. it IS your fault for everything you do, not everyone elses. You think there isn't any pressure on guys to look a certain way? (the difference between the amount of it is irrelevant), there is and most guys don't care at all. If you want to be a prisoner of society, continue doing what your doing and continue thinking the screwed up way you think right now about things. Sorry, feeling saucy at the moment.

I also think they bitch way to much in general. I don't care how much time it takes for you to put on makeup in the morning, you don't even have to. AND it doesn't even take that long nor is it that hard, stop exagerating...you know it's true.

too suceptive to what others think

to self involved in the way they look, and too concerned with fitting in.

sorry if that was mean. I really don't think it was, just honest.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:

that's why society is wack

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
I'm going to be completely honest cause i don't htink a lot of males are... cause they are scared of waht the other sex thinks or something. People have been pretty honest here though .

Anyway, exactly, what i think about the other sex? too fawking weak. it IS your fault for everything you do, not everyone elses. You think there isn't any pressure on guys to look a certain way? (the difference between the amount of it is irrelevant), there is and most guys don't care at all. If you want to be a prisoner of society, continue doing what your doing and continue thinking the screwed up way you think right now about things. Sorry, feeling saucy at the moment.

I also think they bitch way to much in general. I don't care how much time it takes for you to put on makeup in the morning, you don't even have to. AND it doesn't even take that long nor is it that hard, stop exagerating...you know it's true.

too suceptive to what others think

to self involved in the way they look, and too concerned with fitting in.

sorry if that was mean. I really don't think it was, just honest.

so fucking true..you girls have nooooo idea how hard it is on us..forreals..yall have this binding power that controls us most of the time..

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by tea

thats exactly what im saying....why does it matter? who gives a shit about what society thinks?

if a person came up to u and said you looked like shit..would you be like "fuck off bitch" or say.."oh really? what shuld i do to make myself look better" if you feel good on the inside, then who gives a fuck about what others think

worddd..be happy with yourself...really..why would you give a fuck what they say..their opinions shouldn't matter to you

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:56 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

also,

not enough personality, only attitude.

Now you know i didn't mean that for everybody, so don't get offended if you don't need be. On this note, i always feel like i have to write a disclaimer when i write bad stuff about females, most guys do...and usually girls don't really...maybe it's caused guys are mowed over when we say something and girls aren't? Well, proves my attitude point.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:59 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ummm guys maybe we should stop bashin on girls for alil while, i think they r gettin mad :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-08-2002 12:02 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

that'd probably be smart... haha

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-08-2002 12:04 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i dont think anyone should be mad. well, at least im not mad cuz its your opinion on us, girls.

Old Post 09-08-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
ummm guys maybe we should stop bashin on girls for alil while, i think they r gettin mad :huh:

who cares. They look cute when they get mad.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-08-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

who cares. They look cute when they get mad.

haha werd...
until they start bitchin and hitting you

Old Post 09-08-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

Old Post 09-09-2002 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote