Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > virgin? non-virgin?
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jj2
JSL Member

that's kool mellowyellow but real well-said *gives 2 thumbs up*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2002 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

OKAY....i would like to redirect your attention to what i said previously...since you obviously didn't get the point... but from what i learned/heard

[i]love is felt just as strongly as when you're young as when you're old... it's probably even MORE intense when you're between 12 and 18 because you're brain is getting rewired to be an adult... everything is so much more intense during that time... which is why there's so much drama... lol probably...

so then susan.. lemme ask you.. how much of that is learned.. and how much is that is from what you heard? honestly? and from whom did you hear that from? peolpe between the ages of 12 and 18? or older? maybe younger?

you do have a point.. even tho i've never heard any proof to what you're saying....

you're brain is getting rewired to be an adult?
and that affects love in what way? because adults have to pay taxes which in turn makes love less significant?

i think the intensity of love has no range of age at all... whether it be 12 or 88... everybody is different..
i mean.. if you can sit in a room with an 88 year old susan.. and 12 year old susan.. and your present self.. who'se advice and expertise do you think you'll listen to? .. probably the one that knows you from 88 years of experience with life including.. love

now on to the subject of this thread...
sex:

<~~male

ne more questions...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-01-2002 08:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

alright i was 2 lazy 2 read wut every1 posted... but yea here ish mai opinion on this... 2 meeh... 13 ish DAYUM young grl... i mean seriously, i noe it varies on ppl's perspectives depending on where you live... cuz where i live ppl lose their virginity wen they are in 8th grade/freshman year the most... well im styll a virgin and im 16... and 2 meeh virginity isnt that byg of a deal.. cuz of the way ppl think of it here~ but i STYLL dont wanna lose it... cuz i dont think im ready as an inidividual... and if you say your ready... then there reallie ish NUTHING that ish guna stop you from losing it... no matter wut ppl say ryte? sho yea... wutever descision you mayk... THINK b4 acting aytz? 4 realz grl. you dont wanna do shit that you will REGRET afterwards... and this guy... who ish 15 ryte? just... open your eyes about him okei? be cautious, cuz NO1 better rushing you in2 mayking your decision...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Sang if you really wanted to know....i was watching a show on TLC... the learning channel... it was about teen agers.. anyone else see that? and some other stuff i picked up from discovery channel (yay my favorite)

the part about love being felt just as intensly as a kid as an adult...i read that in a magazine....

THERE...you HAPPY??????? there's your "proof"...if you want more... go to the websites and check it out... they had a whole day on the "teen species" show.... they followed kids for like 2 years ranging from 11-18 year olds.. which means they followed some kids INTO their teen years

it's called getting MATURE...that's what i meant by getting "rewired".....btw i took that "quote" directly from the TLC show....

you said "the intensity of love has no range of age at all" that's what i said.... "love is felt just as strongly as when you're young as when you're old"

i'm just saying ppl should stop telling young kids they're not old enough to know what love is... they know what love is.. they just don't know how to... put those feelings into reasonable actions... get what i'm saying???? that's when the MATURITY deal comes in...

TA freaking DA.....

Old Post 09-01-2002 10:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

ok... here's what I think... I didnt read all of this thread and the posts buh I read some of it, so I'm sorrie if I say any repeats... or if I'm totally off track... heh

anyways... lil hyesung, you are a little too young to have sex... Please, I'm going to say this nicely because I know that when someone says it to me in a mean way or whatever, I get pissed and I do it anyways... Buh don't do this to yourself... DONT go out and have sex... even if you have the urge... I'm serious here, I'm trying to help you... even if you think you're ready, you're physically, emotionally, and financially unstable for the consequences... think about it... well, don't think about it, juss DONT DO IT... think about the consequences and think about them clearly...

1. not pregnant-which is highly doubted in your case because you're so young and I don't know if you know how to properly protect yourself yet

2. pregnant-not good, because you're not physically, emotionally, and financially ready... and you're NOT even old enough yet... will your bf be able to provide care for you and your baby? I don't think so...

ok ok... I'm getting a lil' off track here!

Buh juss don't go out and have sex... it's something to cherish while you still have it... something to be proud of... again, you're only 13... and I'm not saying that your immature or anything buh you're juss not mature enough yet... have fun while you can...

I'm sure you know better not to do it... and juss because people are doing it doesn't mean you have to... "YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY NO!" (have you seen those sex commercials? )

OH... Victor, you are a bit too harsh on the girl... don't call her a slut... well you implied it when you said that if you daughter had sex blah blah blah... juss be a lil more nice to these kids... settle settle... *does the hand shush from Friends* lol

Old Post 09-01-2002 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

OH... Victor, you are a bit too harsh on the girl... don't call her a slut... well you implied it when you said that if you daughter had sex blah blah blah... juss be a lil more nice to these kids... settle settle... *does the hand shush from Friends* lol

I am nice to kids. I am just harsh towards foolish people...to put it nicely.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i didnt bother to read any of the post cuz i knw they will all say dont do it. as for me

go have sex, have the time of your life and become a whore. have stds, get pregnant before you even get into high skool. it doesnt matter to us becuz we dont know you. and once you do that. dont blame it on anyone but yourself.

have a good life. :D

Old Post 09-01-2002 09:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

what if shes talking slang?
like...im going to have sex means...im going to pc bang

ok...seriously...u shouldnt even be thinking of these things. ur first time should be special..with someone you truly care about. perhaps a HUSBAND...but u dont have that...so dont do it...unless he has no dick or balls...

Old Post 09-01-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jtl143

i say..........if you cant go around town wearing a big sign that said......I JUST HAD SEX and IM 13....then dont do it...

its not something you should be proud of thinking that your ready for sex and stuff like that...
you have soo much more to be thinking of then sex at your age....

if not for yourself, do it for your poor parents....
think about the mortification that they have to go through if they were to find out...or if they become a grandparent b.c of their baby's baby....

what made you think that you were ready??
was it the 15 year old guy?
do you know...that if things where to go wrong....
that he would be there for you.?? thick and thin?
that he would be willing to take care of you and your baby >if things get to that point that is<

is he a person that you would be proud to be with? b.c he soo cool and yeah...he smokes and hes only 15 and like has the best hair in the whole school??

is that whats going on in your head?
think realistically...
do you know that you will be losing all respect of people around you if you decide to go through with this?

is SEX that important to you that youre willing to risk your entire career ahead to have a lil pleasure?

didnt you get taught any morals?
dude..im flaming .....so imma stop....but you know...in the long run...its not gonna turn out as peachy keen as you want it to be...
i hope you have all your facts together and realize the kinds of roads youre taking.....

Old Post 09-02-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jtl143 Click here to Send jtl143 a Private Message Find more posts by jtl143 Add jtl143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

erm, u think she's still reading this? heh heh heh?

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
erm, u think she's still reading this? heh heh heh?

i doubt it...

Old Post 09-02-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
Sang if you really wanted to know....i was watching a show on TLC... the learning channel... it was about teen agers.. anyone else see that? and some other stuff i picked up from discovery channel (yay my favorite)

the part about love being felt just as intensly as a kid as an adult...i read that in a magazine....

THERE...you HAPPY??????? there's your "proof"...if you want more... go to the websites and check it out... they had a whole day on the "teen species" show.... they followed kids for like 2 years ranging from 11-18 year olds.. which means they followed some kids INTO their teen years

it's called getting MATURE...that's what i meant by getting "rewired".....btw i took that "quote" directly from the TLC show....

you said "the intensity of love has no range of age at all" that's what i said.... "love is felt just as strongly as when you're young as when you're old"

i'm just saying ppl should stop telling young kids they're not old enough to know what love is... they know what love is.. they just don't know how to... put those feelings into reasonable actions... get what i'm saying???? that's when the MATURITY deal comes in...

TA freaking DA.....

you said its MORE intense during the 12-18 years.. and my point was.. that i think that THAT intensitiy of love has no range of age..

and i never said that i encourage older people to stop telling kids they're not old enough to know what love is.. BUT.. kids are less mature and less experienced .. so stuff gets more clouded, confused and complicated .. more so with kids..
im not sayin the 12-18 year olds out there have not yet experienced it... im sure they have..

but if you get to my age... or maybe even a lil older.. and you MIGHT realize your so called "loves" were nothing more than serious crushes, lust, or whatever it may be.. then reality sets in.. and this conclusion was not a result of maturity... but a combination of maturity and experience.. and that combination has led me to believe that i was just a kid.. a dumb kid yes.. but nevertheless... a kid.... but what do you expect? thats what happens to kids... we make mistakse and learn from them and thats how we grow people.. and hopefully.. we'll share our experience with the less experienced...

i guess i'll end by saying.. nobody can deny that you feel a true emotion.... as long as it is an emotion.. and it is true..

gal freakin bee

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-02-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: virgin? non-virgin?

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
if you've had sex b4....
wat age did u lose it? did u like it?
if you haven't, what age do u wish to lose it at?

me..
i think i'm getting very close to losing it..
in abt a few weeks or so?
but i'm only 13...
but i think i'm ready..

You think your ready. har har har...

You need to face so many facts that it's ridiculous. You, in all your maturity at the supposedly ready age of 13, think that your ready for sex. your mother must have been one hell of a comedian, because i don't know how else you could have learned to come up with such a joke.

Premarital sex at a young age such as yours basically DAMNS you to a life of being known as a slut. You will never garner respect again from your peers for the rest of your teenage life due to your badly-made reputation. Think no one will find out? Yeah, right. If Bill Clinton can't get away with it, neither can you. You will never be looked upon again as a young intelligent woman, but instead as a piece of meat, as easy prey, and as a quick fix when someone feels an itch in their balls. You think your so mature, yet you can't even begin to understand the meaning of the word 'maturity'. You think your ready, yet you don't even know what your getting yourself ready for.

One in four sexually active teens become infected with a sexually transmitted disease every year. Not one in a million. Not one in a hundred. Not one in every ten, not one in every five. But your young, and like the rest of us, you probably don't give a damn about statistics, huh. Suit yourself.

but wait, want to know how much one drop of semen can contain? let's just say it's not exactly a damn bowl of lucky charms:
gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, venereal warts, chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). oh but you don't care about that list, do you? i mean you are thinking smart, you probably have an arsenal of contraceptives... condoms, birth control pills, and so forth. and so in your "maturity" think that your safe as can be... and that you can have sex without facing any risk of getting diseases or getting pregnant. well, face the facts you ignorant girl. there is no such thing as 100% immunity when it comes to sex, and there will ALWAYS BE A PERCENTAGE CHANCE that your gonna get screwed over with something that you really don't want to have. you think there is virtually no chance because the percentage chance might be too small? why don't you be a smart ass and tell that to the 200 million people across the nation who buy lottery tickets everyday. same deal.

all facts aside, i think i've invested enough time trying to convince your pea-sized brain that sex at the age of 13 isn't exactly something romantic like a scene out of Titanic. Here is a final checklist that, if you answer yes to, i will completely and utterly agree with you on the issue that you are indeed ready for the oh so wonderful world of sticking a penis in your vagina.

are you ready to be called a "ho" and a "slut" constantly behind your back by friends and strangers alike?

are you ready to face the excrutiating pains brought to you by multiple types of STDS you can acquire during sex?

are you ready to get pregnant and lose all respect from everyone you've known since the day you were born?

are you ready to live in fear that every and any guy you meet or fall in love with are just using you for sex because they know of your sexual past?

are you ready to go into long periods of depression because you thought you were ready for something when you really weren't?

are you ready to be on Jerry Springer for the "I don't know why everyone is calling me a dirty slut" episode?

well if you answered yes to any of the above, then by all means go and have sex. but. if you didnt- get your damn act together and learn that your on the brink of making one of the biggest mistakes a teenage girl could make. ever.

p.s. - yellow mellow, you have no clue what the hell your talking about. you think your some kind of knowledgeable expert on how young children have the capacity to express true love because you watched the learning channel and read a few magazines? what did they do, follow kids around and count how many check marks they had for each act of love each kid executed? seriously, young people DON'T know what love really is until they get older. its not an issue of maturity, but an issue of enlightenment. some people will get older and still be in a state of immaturity, but never the less they will still know the true meaning of love because it is something only time and experience can reveal to you, and nothing else. if you want a full-blown argument from me, just make a seperate topic concerning the issue and i will pound u with so much common sense it'll make you want to never trust the learning channel again. but all this aside, let us not forget there is a little girl here who is still in need of a little more than common sense. peace.

Old Post 09-02-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: Re: virgin? non-virgin?

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
p.s. - yellow mellow, you have no clue what the hell your talking about. you think your some kind of knowledgeable expert on how young children have the capacity to express true love because you watched the learning channel and read a few magazines? what did they do, follow kids around and count how many check marks they had for each act of love each kid executed? seriously, young people DON'T know what love really is until they get older. its not an issue of maturity, but an issue of enlightenment. some people will get older and still be in a state of immaturity, but never the less they will still know the true meaning of love because it is something only time and experience can reveal to you, and nothing else. if you want a full-blown argument from me, just make a seperate topic concerning the issue and i will pound u with so much common sense it'll make you want to never trust the learning channel again. but all this aside, let us not forget there is a little girl here who is still in need of a little more than common sense. peace.

quit twisting words and making up stuff...i never said i was an expert on anything..... i was just saying what i knew.... and so are you... and if i came off as a smart ass.....i wasn't trying too... like i said...i was just saying what i knew...

hey don't diss my educational channels.... i like them.. ^_^ (V)

other than that.. i agree with everything you said.. the main point is..

lil_hyesung.. just wait..no need to rush into it... if you don't trust our advice.... atleast.. yes read the facts up there...

oh and PS....i just want to know where you get your facts..... and how mine are wrong but yours are always right...

Last edited by MellowYellow on 09-02-2002 at 10:07 AM

Old Post 09-02-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

Re: Re: virgin? non-virgin?

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

You think your ready. har har har...

You need to face so many facts that it's ridiculous. You, in all your maturity at the supposedly ready age of 13, think that your ready for sex. your mother must have been one hell of a comedian, because i don't know how else you could have learned to come up with such a joke.

Premarital sex at a young age such as yours basically DAMNS you to a life of being known as a slut. You will never garner respect again from your peers for the rest of your teenage life due to your badly-made reputation. Think no one will find out? Yeah, right. If Bill Clinton can't get away with it, neither can you. You will never be looked upon again as a young intelligent woman, but instead as a piece of meat, as easy prey, and as a quick fix when someone feels an itch in their balls. You think your so mature, yet you can't even begin to understand the meaning of the word 'maturity'. You think your ready, yet you don't even know what your getting yourself ready for.

One in four sexually active teens become infected with a sexually transmitted disease every year. Not one in a million. Not one in a hundred. Not one in every ten, not one in every five. But your young, and like the rest of us, you probably don't give a damn about statistics, huh. Suit yourself.

but wait, want to know how much one drop of semen can contain? let's just say it's not exactly a damn bowl of lucky charms:
gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, venereal warts, chlamydia, pelvic inflammatory disease, and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). oh but you don't care about that list, do you? i mean you are thinking smart, you probably have an arsenal of contraceptives... condoms, birth control pills, and so forth. and so in your "maturity" think that your safe as can be... and that you can have sex without facing any risk of getting diseases or getting pregnant. well, face the facts you ignorant girl. there is no such thing as 100% immunity when it comes to sex, and there will ALWAYS BE A PERCENTAGE CHANCE that your gonna get screwed over with something that you really don't want to have. you think there is virtually no chance because the percentage chance might be too small? why don't you be a smart ass and tell that to the 200 million people across the nation who buy lottery tickets everyday. same deal.

all facts aside, i think i've invested enough time trying to convince your pea-sized brain that sex at the age of 13 isn't exactly something romantic like a scene out of Titanic. Here is a final checklist that, if you answer yes to, i will completely and utterly agree with you on the issue that you are indeed ready for the oh so wonderful world of sticking a penis in your vagina.

are you ready to be called a "ho" and a "slut" constantly behind your back by friends and strangers alike?

are you ready to face the excrutiating pains brought to you by multiple types of STDS you can acquire during sex?

are you ready to get pregnant and lose all respect from everyone you've known since the day you were born?

are you ready to live in fear that every and any guy you meet or fall in love with are just using you for sex because they know of your sexual past?

are you ready to go into long periods of depression because you thought you were ready for something when you really weren't?

are you ready to be on Jerry Springer for the "I don't know why everyone is calling me a dirty slut" episode?

well if you answered yes to any of the above, then by all means go and have sex. but. if you didnt- get your damn act together and learn that your on the brink of making one of the biggest mistakes a teenage girl could make. ever.

now that is DAMN good. couldnt have said it better

Old Post 09-02-2002 10:18 AM
*supagirL*
your master

erG

i think the media has corrupted u lol

Old Post 09-02-2002 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *supagirL* Click here to Send *supagirL* a Private Message Visit *supagirL*'s homepage! Find more posts by *supagirL* Add *supagirL* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

face the facts is just too damn good.
but you made a mistake.
she said that all her friends are doing it so... her friends wont probably say anything behind her back because they are all whores too.

Old Post 09-03-2002 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahaha well said

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-04-2002 01:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha thas funni, Bill Clinton... "If Bill Clinton can't get away with it, neither can you. " haha

Old Post 09-04-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iluvjake

Re: virgin? non-virgin?

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
if you've had sex b4....
wat age did u lose it? did u like it?
if you haven't, what age do u wish to lose it at?

me..
i think i'm getting very close to losing it..
in abt a few weeks or so?
but i'm only 13...
but i think i'm ready..

you are only 13... i would wait if i were you and just marry him in las vagas...
that would suck if you got pregnant...
which happens to girls more often than you would think

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iluvjake Click here to Send iluvjake a Private Message Visit iluvjake's homepage! Find more posts by iluvjake Add iluvjake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote