Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > virgin? non-virgin?
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

don't even begin to start saying crap like that to me. i know perfectly well what kind of tone accompanies my suggestions and criticism towards the people i direct them to. it's different for every person, and i strongly felt this girl in particular needed a harsh dose of reality. are you gonna tell me other wise? well let's see.
i COULD have just said, "hey kiddo, i really think its not a good idea to have sex at such a young age... just think about it a little, ok?... because it's just a bad thing to do!".
i'm pretty sure that's NOT what she needs, however. she needs to face the facts, and face it in a harsh way, because the situation we see her in is so grave and dangerous. if she keeps constantly making bad decisions like this, there WON'T be people there in real life to comfort her and talk sweetly to her like there are on these forums. i feel my reply demonstrates the nature in which she's going to be criticized and bashed on if she doesn't get her act together, and that's why i attached such a harsh tone in the message i hoped to get across to her.

and one last thing, "lady jay". you better not ever give me crap again about me being some kind of sadist who doesn't have anything better to do than to be "mean" to people. i've told you before why i say the things i do, so i WON'T repeat myself again for you. you should have noticed how i've gotten off your case completely after i said what i needed to say to you in that one thread of yours, and you know i haven't mentioned you once or even quoted a single thing you've said since then. i don't want to concern myself with you any longer because i offered you my criticism and you didn't accept it. FINE, i can live with that. but i will NOT tolerate your replies about me this long after that whole incident took place when im sure most of us know there are no motives behind them except to simply TRY (key word TRY) to make me look bad because you still have beef with me. next time, PM me your pointless attempts to disparage me instead of bringing them into the middle of such important topics like this one.

apparently, you need to reread what I said... I said I agree with what you say, buh don't be so harsh on the girl...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

At 13 I was pretty oblivious to sex. (As in I didn't know much about it, not that I experienced it without thinking twice.)

This isn't the 1600's where people lived 20 year life spans and needed to reproduce at an early age.

In my area, Psytek 2.0 would be smacked in the head instead of the 13 yr olds. I remember pointing things out, proving my point, and getting hit by an adult for it.

We need some person like this Psytek 2.0 as a guest speaker for our health class in the middle school. But then he'd probably be stopped, thrown out, and prohibited from entering school grounds.

Is it just me, or is human nature so messed up these days that if a little green alien named "Zim" aquired a really pathetic disguise as a "human" but has green skin and no ears people would actually be fooled and would scoff at someone who pointed out that he was an alien?

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

Is it just me, or is human nature so messed up these days that if a little green alien named "Zim" aquired a really pathetic disguise as a "human" but has green skin and no ears people would actually be fooled and would scoff at someone who pointed out that he was an alien?

I've thought about this as well. Is our culture growing so far away from any sort of bigotry and dwelling into an area of "transcended political correctness and acceptance of ideals" that we'll put our acceptance of other ideals in front of common sense? That wasn't that coherent, but i hope the idea got across cause i don't feel like revising it, yes i'm lazy right now. I mean, will there truly be an age, if all goes according to theory, that we no one will ever be able to possible say anyting wrong? That every idea will be accepted, no idea will ever be wrong and no idea will ever be right. Everythign will just be embraced...leading to a demented culture overtime or something. We'll be so presbyopic that we can never devise simple concepts becasue we refuse to accept them because of mere political correctness or what not. Anyway, i could go on for pages on this, if anyone is interesting i wrote a blog about it in my AIM profile, so check it out if you really are interested hehe. It's kind of long, so i don't feel like typing it over. It's not that great be warned. Check it out in my subprofile under theories.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

I've thought about this as well. Is our culture growing so far away from any sort of bigotry and dwelling into an area of "transcended political correctness and acceptance of ideals" that we'll put our acceptance of other ideals in front of common sense? That wasn't that coherent, but i hope the idea got across cause i don't feel like revising it, yes i'm lazy right now. I mean, will there truly be an age, if all goes according to theory, that we no one will ever be able to possible say anyting wrong? That every idea will be accepted, no idea will ever be wrong and no idea will ever be right. Everythign will just be embraced...leading to a demented culture overtime or something. We'll be so presbyopic that we can never devise simple concepts becasue we refuse to accept them because of mere political correctness or what not. Anyway, i could go on for pages on this, if anyone is interesting i wrote a blog about it in my AIM profile, so check it out if you really are interested hehe. It's kind of long, so i don't feel like typing it over. It's not that great be warned. Check it out in my subprofile under theories.

Yes someone understands what the hell i'm saying about human nature. And how nobody seems to view Invader Zim as a political cartoon since it has been labeled as a immature cartoon for kids. (Similar to Calvin and Hobbes though) (there must be some diesease in our school that prevents this)

Anyway nobody would understand my Time theory(this will be published in the book Jackass that a friend and I are writing), Underground Society theory(I'll put this one on a website), and a thought on how Teenage pregnancy won't be a major concern in the future.

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
I mean, will there truly be an age, if all goes according to theory, that we no one will ever be able to possible say anyting wrong?

that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Most of the world still holds on to its traditional beliefs.

Idealists piss me off anyway

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Most of the world still holds on to its traditional beliefs.

Idealists piss me off anyway

thank you for pointing out the obvious. As i stated, "in theory"

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Hey in english class we took a test that said I'm an idealist :sad:

Also in theory: Teenage pregnancy will not be a problem in the future, people will be like "Teenage pregnancy? that is so 20th century..." This will be due to the fact that pre-adolecent intercourse (which basically means "little kids fucking each other") will be of higher concern which in turn leads to the slight decadence of the negative connotations of a pedophile. (That last statement would earn a slap in the face or a "you sick bastard" comment from a person who failed to grasp what I just said)

By the way this has nothing to do with Mike Tyson's "That hurt me deep down in the barometer" statement. (this is not sarcasm, Just to let you know that I'm not making this stuff up as I go)

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:11 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

so you're saying once the inherent connotations of a pedophile are rendered null,...wait, how exactly do people start holding "higher concern" for teen pregnancies than before? There is high concern for it now...but, also If people start holding pre adolescent intercourse in higher concern, that would seem to constitute stricter and more adverse effects than what you said...as in wouldn't higher concern lead to pedophile connotations being even worse than before? I don't see the connection...it almost seems like they contradict each other.

If there is more concern for something, then it'd seem even worse to do what has higher concern. If the concern decreases, then those negative connotations would fall into decadence from pure negligence. Where am i wrong? (i know you didn't say i'm wrong)

Summing up for those who don't want to read haha, I don't see how higher concern leads to pedophile connotations declining, and not the opposite.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:22 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh no your subprofile doesn't load.

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:29 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
so you're saying once the inherent connotations of a pedophile are rendered null,...wait, how exactly do people start holding "higher concern" for teen pregnancies than before? There is high concern for it now...but, also If people start holding pre adolescent intercourse in higher concern, that would seem to constitute stricter and more adverse effects than what you said...as in wouldn't higher concern lead to pedophile connotations being even worse than before? I don't see the connection...it almost seems like they contradict each other.

If there is more concern for something, then it'd seem even worse to do what has higher concern. If the concern decreases, then those negative connotations would fall into decadence from pure negligence. Where am i wrong? (i know you didn't say i'm wrong)

Summing up for those who don't want to read haha, I don't see how higher concern leads to pedophile connotations declining, and not the opposite.

Well, back in the day I never really heard a whole lot about teenage pregnancies. I did however hear an earful about Communism.

As for the pedophile thingy
Let me put it this way:
"Counter Terrorists win"

Maybe I'm mistaken about this, I don't know everything.

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:35 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Oh no your subprofile doesn't load.

-yeah, i think MBI profiles are down right now. It should be up sometime later i guess. If not and you wanna read it i'll post it on here sometime.

-Counter Terrorists win? I don't think so. I think they only fend to an extent...if that. Maybe i'm taking it out of context or something cause i don't see how it applies

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:38 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

someone really needs to close this thread... its turning into some kind of phlisophical debate now... getting off topic... and over anylized... its getting scary

Old Post 09-25-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
someone really needs to close this thread... its turning into some kind of phlisophical debate now... getting off topic... and over anylized... its getting scary

yes close please... :huh:

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 09-25-2002 06:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy

yes close please... :huh:

no don't close. Why close it?

quote:

thank you for pointing out the obvious. As i stated, "in theory"

The obvious often needs to be stated, despite it being obvious.

"According to theory" also gives the connotation that you believe that the future is headed in that direction.
If you really want to get nitpicky then i'll point out that you used "presbyopic" incorrectly.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 09-25-2002 at 08:17 AM

Old Post 09-25-2002 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

no don't close. Why close it?

cuz its sorta drifting to another topic...haha its either closing or putting it in the debate section..haha cuz this isnt about watevers and watevers...im confused. -__-; dont listen to me right now.

FaLAlaLAlLAlaLAlalL~ @.@

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 09-25-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=5833

I made another thread just in case this one is closed.

Everyone can just go back to giving advice/member bashing now.

I suggest you wait. Later on you'll be like "Oh it's a good thing I waited"

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:39 AM
bigChubuff

u are a kid.
u are still in "middle school" for gods sake.
u probably havent even had Sex Ed yet.
i bet u dont even wear bras yet
jus like everyone says u havent even went through puberty
i bet u dun even kno how dick is shaped
grow the fuck up then lose it

Old Post 09-27-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I agree, i think this topic should be closed.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 09-27-2002 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote