Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > soymilk makes you breast big. ;x
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

we can prove this rite here, wat size do u wear?

yes kitty what is your size

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

umm..haha i rather not say.

Old Post 08-16-2002 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
umm..haha i rather not say.

meet me? sometime?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-16-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

does it?? well i've been drinkin soy milk for a while...

my boobs grew... but not cuz of that... i think it's cuz i gained weight

Old Post 08-16-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
does it?? well i've been drinkin soy milk for a while...

my boobs grew... but not cuz of that... i think it's cuz i gained weight

haha~~
then i wanna gain weight too~~~
but then those fat always stay in my tummy~~ :sad:

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Soy milk provides the body with phytoestrogen, or chemicals that can act like estrogen but only have 0.00001 or 1/100,000 the potency of the actual estrogen. Because it does not encourage cell proliferation (does not promote the rapid cell growth that is characteristic of breast cancer), it is used as a health product along with tofu and other soy products.

Some people think that it gives you more estrogen, but it actually counteracts estrogen effects by binding to the receptor sites in the breasts that the estrogen would normally bind to.

quote:

Breast enhancement products typically exploit common misunderstandings about what herbs and "phytoestrogens" can and cannot do. For example, the advertisements claim that since a woman's estrogen is what naturally causes her breasts to grow, products like soy, red clover, flaxseed, black cohosh, saw palmetto, and wild Mexican yam will do the same.

But that is not how soy and other "phytoestrogens" work. These products actually have an anti-estrogenic effect on the breast in premenopausal women. (In postmenopausal women they appear to have more of an estrogenic effect.) This means that even if these products contained what the manufacturers claim they do (and they don't always), they would not be able to make a woman's breasts grow.

The bottom-line: your breast size is as genetically determined as your hair color or your height.

About one-third of your breast is fat tissue; the other two-thirds or so is breast tissue. If you gain weight, the fat in your breast will grow along with the fat in other parts of your body and your breasts will become larger. In turn, if you lose weight, you will lose fat in your breasts and your breasts will become smaller.

quote:

Can consuming soy prevent breast cancer? Several lines of evidence suggest this possibility. First, breast cancer rates are significantly lower in Asian countries which routinely consume high amounts of soy. For example, the consumption of soy in Korea is approximately 20 grams per day. In 1992, death rates from breast cancer in that country were 2.6 per 100,000. By contrast, in the United States during that same year, where soy consumption is negligible, breast cancer death rates were 22.4 per 100,000. Second, studies in laboratory rats have shown that soy can cause a 50 percent reduction in breast tumor incidence. Third, genistein, the principal isoflavone in soy, has been shown to inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells in vitro. Fourth, genistein has also been shown to inhibit a process known as angiogenesis--the growth of new blood vessels. Angiogenesis is essential for tumors to grow beyond 1 or 2 mm in size. Thus, compounds which inhibit angiogenesis may inhibit cancer growth. Finally, isoflavones are thought to possess antioxidant activity, thereby protecting cells from free radical damage which can initiate the cancer process.

Edit: I'm sorry if my research didn't help, but I would say that soy milk actually counteracts breast enhancement by taking the place of estrogen at receptor sites. And the thing about cheese is that it allows a woman to gain body fat, which generally increases breast size.

Last edited by kiggaplease on 08-16-2002 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 08-16-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

ahhh ha! so soymilk does help you puhahaha..yah...anyways..

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
ahhh ha! so soymilk does help you puhahaha..yah...anyways..

r u a B? puahaha jk jk

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

puhaahaha..shiet i just noticed this thread...hmmm..wow..never heard of that before..

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

r u a B? puahaha jk jk

bunch of damn pervs..no need to know such information....

sooooo..what size are you? lol hahaha jp jp

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
bunch of damn pervs..no need to know such information....

sooooo..what size are you? lol hahaha jp jp

.....aigo... cham nah... hahahah..

well jon what size do you wear... lmao..

wheeee

Old Post 08-16-2002 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

.....aigo... cham nah... hahahah..

well jon what size do you wear... lmao..

wheeee

me...i think i'm about a triple fff..

Old Post 08-16-2002 10:49 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
me...i think i'm about a triple fff..

:omg: can i touch dem?

Old Post 08-16-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:

puhahahaha thats so funny.

Old Post 08-17-2002 10:49 PM
MellowYellow

quote:

Old Post 08-17-2002 11:13 PM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

euk i hate soymilk id RAther liVE wit Small breasts foreVEr

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 08-23-2002 01:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

wuhdda weird thread.... and wtf?!?! how big is freakin Triple fff?!?! hahaha

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shiggy

hmmm I wonder if it will help even out my upper body of my chest. Cause I got this weird bone in the left side of my chest that makes my left side buffer than the right. Im like what the????

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shiggy Click here to Send Shiggy a Private Message Visit Shiggy's homepage! Find more posts by Shiggy Add Shiggy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o damn thas weirdd haha, dunt yoo think both sides gonna gro than, i dun think jus one sides gonna gro. haha y dunt yoo jus werkk out one side... onehanded push upz werkk...

Old Post 08-25-2002 07:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hahaha... soy mIlk... damn... tahts funnie...

LOL watch i start to drink alot of that stuff... and my man booBiez start to lactate... hahaha... okay imma really lay off taht stuff now...

Old Post 08-26-2002 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote