Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > How long have you been single?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
angelicxshield
Fobulous

3 months . . its a cycle . . haha 3 months with a gf . . 3 months without one :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2002 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

long enuff and i am loving it

*sniff*

not really sumone take me~

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

BEING SINGLE IS SO MUCH FUN...NOT

Old Post 10-27-2002 08:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiNwOoLoVe

ummm....all my life??

Old Post 10-28-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiNwOoLoVe Click here to Send MiNwOoLoVe a Private Message Visit MiNwOoLoVe's homepage! Find more posts by MiNwOoLoVe Add MiNwOoLoVe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

haha seriously waaay too long haha

last tym was...during early summer

Old Post 10-28-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

for as long as ive been livin...its really fun no arguments, no jealousy, no angry moments just spendin sum quality me time

Old Post 10-29-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoReAzNPiMp
Lurker

whoah, its been a long time, over four years. My last gf was white, back when we all didnt care what race everyone was. but since then i have not been able to fine 1 korean girl. but the pimpin life is awesome. with being single comes the ability to mess around with other girls without having to worry about anyone gossiping or what not. gives u a chance to "shop around".

Old Post 11-08-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KoReAzNPiMp Click here to Send KoReAzNPiMp a Private Message Find more posts by KoReAzNPiMp Add KoReAzNPiMp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by KoReAzNPiMp
whoah, its been a long time, over four years. My last gf was white, back when we all didnt care what race everyone was. but since then i have not been able to fine 1 korean girl. but the pimpin life is awesome. with being single comes the ability to mess around with other girls without having to worry about anyone gossiping or what not. gives u a chance to "shop around".
ahahha thas kinda troo.. buh itz more fun wen yoo actuallie got a girl.. dun care about any gossipz.. jus bein wit her is everything!!

Old Post 11-08-2002 02:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
ahahha thas kinda troo.. buh itz more fun wen yoo actuallie got a girl.. dun care about any gossipz.. jus bein wit her is everything!!

aww... that's sooo sweet!

Old Post 11-09-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

1 month

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i've never had a serious relationship so im guessing 17 yrs.

Old Post 11-11-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

19 + yrs w/ no relationship of that kind ever.......-_-;;

I'm just waiting for the one

Old Post 11-12-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Littlephoenix8

quote:
Originally posted by IronPanda322
19 + yrs w/ no relationship of that kind ever.......-_-;;

I'm just waiting for the one

aaawwwwww..........................pooooooor panda boy :sad: :sad:

by the looks of you in that avitar u may be waiting for a while...........................

Old Post 11-12-2002 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Littlephoenix8 Click here to Send Littlephoenix8 a Private Message Visit Littlephoenix8's homepage! Find more posts by Littlephoenix8 Add Littlephoenix8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Littlephoenix8

aaawwwwww..........................pooooooor panda boy :sad: :sad:

by the looks of you in that avitar u may be waiting for a while...........................

face the facts. that was pretty harsh, even for my tastes. you better be damn good lookin' yourself phoenix before you go around condemning a person's future love life solely based on looks. stupid ass.

Old Post 11-13-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IronPanda322

Hey man, it's ok

I know the dude. We're friends. Sorry if that offended anyone, to be honest i was a little offended too, but you know it's cool. I'm over it, so please don't bash on him.

Thanks for sorta comin to tha defense. I know that you only had the good of the people in mind. Thanks man.

Old Post 11-13-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IronPanda322 Click here to Send IronPanda322 a Private Message Find more posts by IronPanda322 Add IronPanda322 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krayzy_gurl

hmm still dating.. been in the relationship for almost 2 years now.. still loving it.. .. maybe this forum doesn't apply to me.. ohh well.. i feel a bit sad for u guys not having someone.. i find having someone can be very supportive and movtivating but it does have its negative side as well blah blah blah ya know what i mean.. i say enjoy life.. take watever comes your way.. :satisfy:

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krayzy_gurl Click here to Send krayzy_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by krayzy_gurl Add krayzy_gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts. that was pretty harsh, even for my tastes. you better be damn good lookin' yourself phoenix before you go around condemning a person's future love life solely based on looks. stupid ass.

hahaha psytek is fuckin funny

Old Post 11-13-2002 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpstylez

wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooo looooooongggggg

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:23 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote