Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > Tzhs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Tzhs

How's TZ doing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2004 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

ugh freshmen flood the hall... remeber the intersection thing by the 400's? its so hard to go through there

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-12-2004 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

remember the "flood" from halo? the halls are just like that.

The tennis team hasn't lost yet

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 09-15-2004 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo

lol i don't think he would really care for girls tennis tho

wana chat?

Old Post 09-15-2004 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

crowding of the halls, eh. I have a friend who lives in scotland, her school has it so that there are one way only halls, and it changes throughout the day, like a hall going one way might be going the opposite way the next hour.

alchemist, are you in college now? Which one if so.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-16-2004 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
crowding of the halls, eh. I have a friend who lives in scotland, her school has it so that there are one way only halls, and it changes throughout the day, like a hall going one way might be going the opposite way the next hour.

damn that sucks

wana chat?

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:05 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo

Yeah girl's tennis yay!

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
lol i don't think he would really care for girls tennis tho

Hey my sister's on the team.

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Yeah I'm in college, Stony Brook University, you're at MSU right? I think that the teacher's here seem to make things more complicated than they need to be and take a long time to get to the point.

One time in politics the teacher said that Realists view actors such as countries as self centered. Some guy asked a question saying that he viewed that as pessimistic and he went on and on about this and in the process repeated what the professor said. I wanted this guy to stop talking and then some girl sitting next to me said "shut the fuck up" under her breath. After he finished his question the teacher then started talking even more about the topic we just covered without really getting anything done.

Last edited by Alchemist on 09-16-2004 at 06:25 PM

Old Post 09-16-2004 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yeah girl's tennis yay!

I HATE UR SISTER!! jk jk i love her

wana chat?

Old Post 09-17-2004 03:18 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
I HATE UR SISTER!! jk jk i love her

Take care of her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble. And don't break her heart or I'll kick your ass.

Old Post 09-17-2004 05:58 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Take care of her and make sure she doesn't get into trouble. And don't break her heart or I'll kick your ass.

affirmative sarge

wana chat?

Old Post 09-17-2004 02:53 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Yeah I'm in college, Stony Brook University, you're at MSU right? I think that the teacher's here seem to make things more complicated than they need to be and take a long time to get to the point.

One time in politics the teacher said that Realists view actors such as countries as self centered. Some guy asked a question saying that he viewed that as pessimistic and he went on and on about this and in the process repeated what the professor said. I wanted this guy to stop talking and then some girl sitting next to me said "shut the fuck up" under her breath. After he finished his question the teacher then started talking even more about the topic we just covered without really getting anything done.

Yep, i was at MSU last year but transferred to University of Michigan.

The realist view you stated sounds familiar. In policy debate in high school, a critique people would run was realism and the realist viewpoint extended into politics was that all countries ultlimately are self-serving. I can agree with that. We all are self-serving, i am not sure about self-centered though.

Profs here at UofM seem to make things harder than they need to as well. The community here is interesting, no one helps each other as willingly as they did in MSU, and i have heard stories from friends about how they bought "test answers" but really they were fake solutions. People do underhanded things like make fake test answers, sell them, so they can be ahead of you in college or something. The community seems more unfriendly, and a tad bit arrogant on a whole level. I think mostly wrongfully arrogant, for when i talk to these people they just seem average. All my classes are curved or bell curved, something of another that makes an A harder to get. In all, it just seems unnecessarily competitive. I have to say i liked MSU better as of now. Though one thing i do like about this place is that there are so many asians, and even a lot of south asians here. We do not get special points for admission if people are thinking that. Special points are given towards the favored unrepresented minorites which include: african-american, latino, and native americans. Not asians.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-17-2004 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Wasn't University of Michigan the school that used to have the +10% if you're black/latino/native american +0 if you're white and -10% if you're asian? Or something similar to that.

Old Post 09-17-2004 09:45 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Not "+10%" per se, like for test scores. But that for getting into the college, they would have a point system and start off black, Latino, and Native American students at a positive score, whites at zero, and asians at a negative.

Old Post 09-18-2004 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

bubbles come back!!!!!

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 09-22-2004 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'll probably be coming home for Thanksgiving.

Old Post 09-22-2004 10:25 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
or I'll kick your ass.

You sure you can kick his ass?

Old Post 09-23-2004 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Yeah girl's tennis yay!

Wow. You're in college now? I remember way back in the day you were a little kid who needed a permission slip to go to a hypothetical roadtrip. WOW. times have changed. I've been here way too long.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-23-2004 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
Wow. You're in college now? I remember way back in the day you were a little kid who needed a permission slip to go to a hypothetical roadtrip. WOW. times have changed. I've been here way too long.

The plan was to use the permission slip to make the trip sound more official so your parents would be ok with it.

Old Post 09-23-2004 05:46 PM