Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Username Status
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chunhui_NC

Username Status

I've switch my username from Pakchunhui1983 to this one. Could the admin move my post count?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui_NC Click here to Send Chunhui_NC a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui_NC Add Chunhui_NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui_NC1983

Sorry, its this one.

Old Post 09-18-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui_NC1983 Click here to Send Chunhui_NC1983 a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui_NC1983 Add Chunhui_NC1983 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui

shit. Everytime i logg in here, it says user not found. I deleted the cookies and stuff. Whats wrong?

Old Post 09-18-2002 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui Click here to Send Chunhui a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui Add Chunhui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I hope I can be of some assistance.
Try contacting the admin and see if he can delete your new accounts, and change the name of your old accounts to what you'd like. That way your post count will remain intact and you'll have a new name.

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui

Ok. Yea, i want to have the post count to this one. Maybe i mistyped the password? Stupid college keyboards. Those are the split ones....you know, half on this side and the other half on the other half. We have big trackball as a mouse.

Old Post 09-19-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui Click here to Send Chunhui a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui Add Chunhui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha damn that sux.. pm jusun he'll probabalie try to help yoo..

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote