Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > oh my god...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jj2
JSL Member

oh my god...

today, there was a shooting incident at one of the uni campuses but i'm on a different campus. 2 died and 8 were wounded and apparently it was a sniper who did it. man....this campus is bout 30 mins away from where i'm studying at and the fact that it's all under the same uni (monash university) it's so much more scarier. i'm feeling vulnerable every second now...it seems like no where's safe anymore...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 08:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

omg thaz so scary!!! one of mai worst fears is a skool shooting...scares me everytime the thot crosses mai mind, but wut can u do? it's not like u can NOT go to skool...so scary to think bout :sad: hope everything's ok in ur area

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

wow......yeah....i hope everythings ok too....

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

thanks guys just read in the news today that it was a 30 year old honours asian guy who did it...weird...didnt say if he had a motive or not but i hope australia doesnt turn out like america (p.s - no offense)

Old Post 10-22-2002 07:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

oh yea i jus saw it on the news!! >_<
tats so horrible...well at least he's caught!

you can never be safe nowadays... :sad:

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
thanks guys just read in the news today that it was a 30 year old honours asian guy who did it...weird...didnt say if he had a motive or not but i hope australia doesnt turn out like america (p.s - no offense)

30 year old azn guy? wow......
america is violent.......violence is life....

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

which country was he from?

Old Post 10-22-2002 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

malaysia...which is bad cause i'm a malaysian! -_-;;

Old Post 10-22-2002 11:59 PM
angelicxshield
Fobulous

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2

really?? we are neighbours then!! ^^ sort of anyways!

Old Post 10-23-2002 08:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chung_freestyle

7 people got shot at my friends uni 2 days ago.
2 were killed....and they were azn......the other 5 were injured and they were australian.....

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i think it might be the same to what i'm talking bout...i just realised that i made a typo error...it's suppose to be 2 died, 5 hurt and 2 critical. all i know is 7 were hurt and not 8.

which uni does ur friend go to?

btw...this guy had 7 guns and a knife on him...including a magnum revolver...psycho man

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-23-2002 at 12:01 PM

Old Post 10-23-2002 11:57 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
btw...this guy had 7 guns and a knife on him...including a magnum revolver...psycho man

thaz freakin scary!!! :sad: i dun feel safe nemore. i hope cali's bay area skools won't be like that! but there wuz recently a hate crime at a bay area high skool (newark, i think) geesh...pplz filled w hate these dayz...*sigh*

Old Post 10-24-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote