Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > summer camps
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

summer camps

sum summer camps are kinda like skools...like debate camps or wutevr...so is neone going to a camp where u'll be learning sumtin?
i mite be goin to a public speaking camp....i dun realli like giving speeches so i hope this can help me conquer mai fears :sad:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i went to a camp by the police department in my town with alchemist. it was pretty good. they yell at you and make you run and stuff like that, they make you learn moves like 'about face, right face,marching' and stuff like that. It was all because i smoked some stuff, and set part of a shed on fire :sad:

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

hmmm..never been to a summer camp before..what's it like? any fun?

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

parts of it are soooo boring.

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

oh really..what do you basically do at them camps?

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

learn and u do get some physical stuff like games or running

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:50 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

well it depends wut kind of camp u go too...if u go to those military or police camps or wutevr like ajy2k, thaz wut u do...train i guess...
like once, i went to a summer camp for catholic girls. it wuz fun, we just played sports and sewed and attended mass and stuff. the food wuz all rite, but NO AZN FOOD!!!

Old Post 07-21-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hmm...i'm going to a youth ministry camp later in august. has neone ever been to a camp where u learn how to lead youth group discussions?

Old Post 07-30-2002 05:02 AM
tm11
down by law

debate camp is a lot worse than school and a lot better than school, in different ways. If you go to a premier debate insitute, you can expect an excessive amount of research and work, many nights staying up to finish files, and lots of practicing and drils. Even still, it's really rewarding, and you probably will know most of the people there, and it's really not as bad as it sounds.

Old Post 07-30-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote