Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > I love one car and hate the other ...no comment on the third
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

I love one car and hate the other ...no comment on the third

yes, yes I'm a bandwagoner lol

anyways, here's the pics.

1986 Nissan 200sx XE non-turbo(hate this car)

NEXT!!!!

1986 Nissan 200sx XE....non-turbo...(meh..no comment)

it's a parts car....so no love for it...so no pics ahha.

1987 Nissan 200sx Turbo (muahahah...my latest addition and I love her)

I just picked her up last week :D

The blitz EBC for this car is coming this weekend. need to find a SAFC so I can run her at 14psi and not run lean(yes...I can run 14psi on everything stock..that's how strong these engines are...muahhaha)

you guys all have nice new cars...well...I have 3 decent old cars...I think it evens out ahha.

*points to self* not powered by mommy heh (not saying you guys are heh)

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2005 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: I love one car and hate the other ...no comment on the third

nice

Old Post 08-10-2005 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

WOAH! i LOVE the 200SX Turbo!!!

what engine did nissan put in that?

its been a while man. where you been? haha

i still have that sick 3d video thing you sent me like 2 years ago. hahaha

have anything new after thaT?

Old Post 08-10-2005 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

haha it had the ca18et. predecessor to the ca18det found in the early S13 silvias

a WHOPPING 120 - 130hp lol but turn up the boost and you can get up to 200hp easy.

it stock boost is 5.5psi on a little T2...so spool time is like nothing heh.

nope, nothing new after that. I hate animation and computers now...DEATH TO TECHNOLOGY ahha

I've been lurking here, like all of you guys heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-10-2005 04:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

wow.. the ca mustve been pretty damn reliable (unlike the newer VQ engines which is causing problems throughout the whole nissan/infiniti lineup).. well, most of the engines before the VQ's were pretty reliable right?

any upgrades on the 200sx turbo? or why not transfer all the parts from the XE to the turbo?

Old Post 08-10-2005 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

Timmyee's a user! </3

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I figured I'd reply since I said I would.

LOL. I really don't have much to say since I could give a damn about cars nowadays. As long as I have one to drive, I'm happy. So timerthon, you have two (three?)... you must be very happy.

Old Post 08-12-2005 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

haha there's not really any upgrades TO swap over. I don't wanna keep the rims....

the only things I'm gonna swap over really are the lowering springs(one of a kind baby....pre-production springs made by SSC/canuck motorsports)

yea, the CA is a damn touch engine. that iron block can take lots of abuse.

no upgrades yet...I'm trying to source a HKS SSQV BOV, I've got a Magnaflow 3" straight through oval muffler on the way, and hopefully if it all works out...a blitz EBC. gotta find a safc and a T25G and I'll be happily running 14psi heh.

BIG UPDATE S12 NUMBER 4 IS HERE!!!!!!!

PICS DOWN BELOW!!!!!!!

ps: thanks for the reply ladies..and aaron lol

Shift_

Old Post 08-13-2005 01:18 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

you realllyyy got my hopes up with that post.

wow, running 14 psi's. i wish i had a stock turbo. its so much better than turning an NA car into a turbo, too much work and money

Old Post 08-14-2005 04:01 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

heh that was the point

14psi is pushing it though. I can run it..but the question is..for how long heh.

should be okay at 10psi with just safc and ebc though.

yea, I never wanted to turbo a n/a motor. it's too scary heh.

Shift_

Old Post 08-14-2005 08:09 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

10 psi's is good enough. i dont think its too safe to keep it so high. but still even with 10 you should be blowing the doors off of other basic bolt-on tuners out there. well maybe even some force induced crowds.

i want a turbo.....
even a supercharger is good enough. get a comptech for the TL and uhh Greddy Twin Turbo for the Z! wow that would be great

Old Post 08-16-2005 04:36 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

hahaha damn..how much drugs do you deal......

you make tons of $$ lol

damn.>i'm getting all this stuff..but no $$ left to install lol

I guess I get to get to know my car REALLY well now..heh.

Shift_

Old Post 08-18-2005 05:05 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

not drugs.. houses.

real estates is an awesome job. definitly pays off. starting off may be a huge investment, but if you got the proper sponsorships from the right broker and have some decent social skills you got yourself a winning job. getting the license is the hardest part, getting referrals and the right clients are actually a little bit easier.

the great thing about it is that when you get a client nowadays most people KNOW what kind of place they want. this is probably the only salesperson job where youre not persuading, since a house is a house, people know what they want. you just have to fill the papers and collect the commision!!

Old Post 08-19-2005 04:08 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i'm a salesman. it sucks.

Old Post 08-19-2005 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
i'm a salesman. it sucks.
salesperson at real estates and youre saying it sucks?? your in new york, how could you NOT get any sales?!?! hahaha i love it. i have both ny and nj license. but i usually do mostly apartments and small houses.. and sometimes town houses. co-ops suck. im mostly doing sales in the city though, thats probably the best, if not nj suburbs. i dont know how youre doing at work, but most real estates agents love their jobs

Old Post 08-19-2005 03:47 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

nahnah thats not it
i'm a salesman at retail, meaning i have to convice buyers to buy whatever i'm selling.

Old Post 08-20-2005 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

oh haha. retail SUCKS!

retail is the worst business for any kinds of sales, i would never get into retail industry unless the margin of profit is substantially noticeable. its pretty stupid to get into retail trying to make like.. a few bucks off each product that you bought in bundle. and most of the time, most of the products dont even get sold.

Old Post 08-20-2005 04:10 AM