Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > *JSL T-shirts
To buy or not to buy... a JSL T-shirt?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 18 75.00%
No 6 25.00%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

damn...the prices are a little akward...15 bucks a shirt and 30 for a hoody.....2 shirts dont make no hoody....but anyways....i guess i would buy if it dont look straight homosexual

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2003 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i'd only wear that if jusun wore an scp shirt.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-11-2003 10:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Yes, as Jusun said, we have to see if there is a good amount of interest before... then I will hold a contest for designs for the shirt! (so those of you who are artistic, be ready to submit)!Jusun, thanks for answering mashimaro's question...^^

anyways, I really like all the styles... haha, you're getting there before me...

btw, I'm sorry for my lack of information in my last post... I was in a rush to leave but I was excited to hear feedback so I posted quickly... probably shouldn't even be an excuse but yeah...

Hopefully you have an idea as to what will be expected because of Jusun's great pictures!

I'm thinking about buying the T-shirt, boxers, panty, camisole, ski cap, and thong! hahaha... not sure yet, if I'm buying all...

any questions? just ask...

Old Post 02-11-2003 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

i'd buy white shirts, long sleeve shirts and hoody ! i hope those shirts are in good quality... cuz you know some of shirts stretches out in the neck part or gets worn out easily
PEOPLE LET'S SEE YUR IDEAS FOR THE SHIRTS!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 02-11-2003 07:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

jusun that looks like your book bag

im feelin the hat with the ash gray tee

Old Post 02-11-2003 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i would so get a baby doll tee, tank top, and the THONG!!! saying "jusunlee.com" on it i'd rock dat shiet! hahaha
yeah the prices are a lil expensive.... so with dat being said... do MODS GET DISCOUNTS?!?!?! afterall, we work for u jusun!!!!

Old Post 02-11-2003 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

HELL YEAH I WOULD BU YTHIS SHIT!
thingz i would buy:
hoddy
vest
hat
long sleeves

lol and maybe the boxerz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-11-2003 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
HELL YEAH I WOULD BU YTHIS SHIT!
thingz i would buy:
hoddy

lol and maybe the boxerz

hehehe i would want to buy the hoddy too
yu be walkin around and people be all askin "where did yu get that?" that would be funny

Old Post 02-11-2003 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
hehehe i would want to buy the hoddy too
yu be walkin around and people be all askin "where did yu get that?" that would be funny

then i would pull down my pants and show my jusunlee.com boxers with jusuns face on it HAHAHAHAHHA

wana chat?

Old Post 02-12-2003 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i'd say the color should be all white and the tagging should be black/red or black/blue

BLACK AND RED!!!
wow so many choices....hmm, the long sleeve shirt and baby doll shirt (def one of those, if not both) and maybe some othrs...let's see those designs!

Old Post 02-12-2003 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
BLACK AND RED!!!
wow so many choices....hmm, the long sleeve shirt and baby doll shirt (def one of those, if not both) and maybe some othrs...let's see those designs!

it should match the site or the logo if we are putting one so black and orangy-red or blueish

wana chat?

Old Post 02-12-2003 01:11 AM
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
then i would pull down my pants and show my jusunlee.com boxers with jusuns face on it HAHAHAHAHHA

hahahaha that's get them really freaked out tho puahahaha

Old Post 02-12-2003 02:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

In the meantime you can buy one of thes genuine Captain Korea "What's Happenin' Captain" classic thongs.

Old Post 02-12-2003 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

color choies should vary

Old Post 02-12-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

it realliee dependz on d design o d logo....n wat it would looq good wid....mebbe diff designs for diff shirtz....or say the bagz? i dunno...buh sum o dat stuff would b nice

Old Post 02-12-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

-poll up until tomorrow (Feb. 13th)

so far, 17:6 for

Old Post 02-12-2003 05:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

but even if we say we sell it, who's gonna make it?

Old Post 02-12-2003 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
but even if we say we sell it, who's gonna make it?

look up on this thread, jusun already answered that question

Old Post 02-12-2003 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote