Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Does age matter?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
heyitzsaemyi

i personally think age doesn't matter if u are reallie in LOVE!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2003 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for heyitzsaemyi Click here to Send heyitzsaemyi a Private Message Visit heyitzsaemyi's homepage! Find more posts by heyitzsaemyi Add heyitzsaemyi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

i tink da age gap is jus a little too much...besides it would be hard for da relationship to last n make both of dem happy

Old Post 01-19-2003 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

stick to people who are in the same school age as you are...

meaning if u are in hs, date someone in hs...
if you are in college, date someone in college...

it's a proven fact that the age gaps between the ages of 13-21 is considered much more significant then it would be if you are in your mid twenties and above....

the simple reason is the maturity level and people's 'ideal' type varies significantly between that age...

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
minwooswife
I love who?

age is just a number... that very same thing is happening to me too!

Old Post 01-26-2003 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for minwooswife Click here to Send minwooswife a Private Message Find more posts by minwooswife Add minwooswife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

dammit! its as simple as this
the older u get, the more the age gap can widen

like what Hikki did, like how old is she? 19, and she married some 34 year old guy? thats pretty bad, cuz one just entered adult hood, while the other d00d has been like completely mature. although at least its not sick. its just plain stupid.

18 year old dating 14 or something. thats plain sick. 4 years apart. its stupid and sick. and i think its illegal. at the age of 18, i think 17 is the lowest u can go. 16 is at the very very extreme.
15 is out of the question. (no exception!)
if the same ppl were to meet at 22 and 18, its better. when the 18 yr old has matured now.

its a simple concept to grasp. i dont see why is there a need to debate about anything.

Old Post 01-27-2003 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
minwooswife
I love who?

o0o... harshness...

Old Post 01-29-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for minwooswife Click here to Send minwooswife a Private Message Find more posts by minwooswife Add minwooswife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ah i think from my experience that age may matter in some cases but it depends on the person. if that person is just as serious and mature about it then it's ok. but hmm age wise i'd hafta say its ok to date someone maybe 1-2 yrs younger or older cuz anything older or younger is just too much to handle. ahh can't explain.

Old Post 01-30-2003 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hmmm ... i dun really know .. if you click .. you click

some younger people are mentally older than they really are ... and that's what probably attracts older people to them??

its not really an issue to the people IN the relationship

its just an issue to the family ( if they're not support ) and to society ..

in this case i say .. get over it

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd

no

no!!.......as long as those 2 ppl love each otha

id be a tear in your eye...
.born from ur eye
id live on ur cheek and die in ur mouth.....

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd Click here to Send KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd a Private Message Visit KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd's homepage! Find more posts by KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd Add KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

quote:
no!!.......as long as those 2 ppl love each otha

hmm i dunno cuz like ppl lose the true meaning of love these days. besides love can't be as perfect as the movies. although two ppl can love each other and age may not matter to them sometimes the case is age can matter. i juss find ur statement half true.

Old Post 01-30-2003 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peter

As long as they happy with it, what does it matter to anyone else?

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peter Click here to Send peter a Private Message Visit peter's homepage! Find more posts by peter Add peter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlazeCentury

love is almost never as perfect as movies
and most ppl dont know what true love is

when ppl say "i love you" it means "i am very horny..."

and some ppl get gf/bf becuz then they feel cooler in school
"hey hey, everyone, look what i got? oh u dont have a bf/gf? oohhh too bad, guess ur just ugly then and no one likes u"

its just so lame. lil gr.8s all having relationships. im not saying i know what true love is cuz i never had a gf before, but at least i know that lust and being horny is not the same as true love.

being desperate to get into a relationship is stupid.

Old Post 01-31-2003 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlazeCentury Click here to Send BlazeCentury a Private Message Visit BlazeCentury's homepage! Find more posts by BlazeCentury Add BlazeCentury to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote