Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > silly rabbit
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

silly rabbit

A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll see, you'll feel so much better!"

The giraffe looks at him, looks at the joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says, "Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!"

The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.

The three animals then come across a lion about to shoot up and the rabbit again says, "Lion my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!"

The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the shit out of the rabbit.

As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help us all!"

The lion answers, "That little fucker! He makes me run around the forest like an idiot each time he's on ecstasy!"

wonmin*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-22-2004 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miahgrl

hahahhaahaha

now that was very humurous

Old Post 06-22-2004 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for miahgrl Click here to Send miahgrl a Private Message Find more posts by miahgrl Add miahgrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hahahahahaha

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-19-2004 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandie

hahaah..that was a good one

Old Post 06-20-2006 03:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote