Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2003 Volvo S60 R
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Lightbulb 2003 Volvo S60 R

hahaha volvo made a performance sedan.

-Turbocharged 2.5 liter, 5-cylinder engine, which provides 300 hp and 295 ft/lbs of torque at 2,100 rpm
-0-60 5.7 Seconds :omg:
-Haldex AWD :thumbup:
-6-Speed Manual :satisfy:
-Brakes manufactured by Brembo
-‘Four-C’ active chassis control technology: driver choice of Sport, Advanced Sport, or Comfort settings (like the technology used in the BMW M3)
-Dynamic Stability Control System

pictures

since Volvo is owned by Ford it would be cool if Volvo made a car borrowing the GT40's powerplant. hahaha, a 5 liter supercharged engine making over 500 horsepower in a volvo

Last edited by sangxjin on 08-02-2002 at 04:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

TurboCharged 2.5?! 5 Cylinder Engine?! 300HP?! 5.7 Sec. faster than rsx by a whole second?!?! 4WD!? 6-Speed Manual?! VOLVO!?!?!?!

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yeap i posted some more pics.

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

DAYAMNZ!!!!! Im luvin the Interior, WTF?!?! tha freakin car looks like a bmw on the side n tha colors freakin nice, never expected it from a volvo...damn look at the stik shift, how the hell do yoo change gears wit that stik, if its 6-speed manual?

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

well in the picture i showed you it uses a 5 speed Geartonic semiautomatic, which allows full automatic or manual gear selection.
theres two choices in transmission: the 5 speed Geartonic
and the 6 speed manual

Last edited by sangxjin on 08-02-2002 at 04:29 PM

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:22 PM
Street RSX

nice.... wow how yoo think this Volvos gon do? I dun see alotta people talk about volvos as much anymore n i havnt heard anyone say they like volvos. I think this is realli weird Volvo performance car, do yoo think da S60 R is goin to bring bak tha volvo, hmmmm.....

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:38 PM
sangxjin

ehh. volvos have been around for a quite a long time and have been known for their safety first cars. I mean they put some really cool stuff into the S60 R but imo, Volvo making this car wont make much of a difference. i mean i wouldn't mind driving around in it but unless they make some really cool car that makes a great car like the Audi RS6 look like shit it wont really matter to me. But, i do think this car would be able to compete with the BMW M3 and the Mercedes AMG C32.

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:44 PM
Street RSX

i dun kno Im diggin this car, i think its goin to do good i showed tha pics to mah dad and he likes it too. hes like les see who gets this car first in our blok. haha!! theres always a competition for cars on this blok wen a new nice car comes out.... I wuz first for RSX, even tho this philipino guy bought the 1999 integra type-r first... n theres this white old guy who bought the new BMW 745 iL two days after it came out. My friend across tha street bought tha Tiburon GT-S version a week after release. yea its great to liv around here hahaha

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:50 PM
sangxjin

hahha your blocks weird. my town has some nice cars but not my block. on my block theres a old mini cooper a porsche 944 and thats pretty much it.

Last edited by sangxjin on 08-02-2002 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:57 PM
Street RSX

yea, mah bloks crazy wen it comes to cars they'll sell their cars n get new ones jus to show off, i guess sorta like braggin rites haha dats wuht mah dad did too wen the new generation Lexus GS 430 came out, he got it as soon as he saw a pic of it...

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:05 PM
sangxjin

haha the GS 430 is a nice car. my dad got the LS 430 when it came out. anyway lets get back on subject.

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:15 PM
Street RSX

yea, do yoo kno if Volvos makin other sports/performance types

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:34 PM
tea
Official Pothead

two tone interior is gangsta

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

lol, volvo makes good luxury sedans.

the rear end does look a bit like a honda rip, but eh its volvo.

my neighbor owns a 8L v10 volvo twin turbo.

it scares me

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

v10 volvo? shit thats tight...which one is it?

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Post 08-03-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

tailights remind me of the preludes

Old Post 08-03-2002 01:06 AM
sangxjin

i think the volvo prototype is talking about is an old school volvo.. the pre 1980 ones with like RWD and the V10 5 Liter engine was probably swapped in. am i right carl?

Old Post 08-03-2002 01:26 AM
Prototype

yeah, he does welding and auto repair for a living :P

Old Post 08-03-2002 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i wonder if volvo is starting to swap safety for design

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-03-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote