Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > Quick Psychology Project! Fill out survey please
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GinaDaQueen

Quick Psychology Project! Fill out survey please

My project for Psychology is on Recall vs. Recognition Memory.
Don't look at the other replies before you finish the survey!

Just fill out this short survey and it will all be over quickly
1. Age
2. Sex
3. Without looking at any help, write down the names of Santa's eight reindeer (not Rudolph). Write down as many as you can remember! Don't cheat please!
4. After you have done so, identify the correct names of the reindeer from this list (only look if you finished the first part!), and list the ones you chose.

If you could help me with this project, that would be awesome! But please, be honest. Don't worry about looking smart/dumb if you do/do not know all eight. Just answer honestly.

HERE are the correct answers. Thanks for your help!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2003 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Korea Sucks 2

no one has time for your hippy bullshit

Old Post 11-18-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Korea Sucks 2 Click here to Send Korea Sucks 2 a Private Message Visit Korea Sucks 2's homepage! Find more posts by Korea Sucks 2 Add Korea Sucks 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

umm, i guess i'll help

1. 15
2. Male
3. You know dasher, and dancer, prancer and vixen. Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall? the most famous reindeer of all...

(ha ha ha, i actually didn't remember the real song but i remembered weird al yankovich's the night santa went crazy)

4. I picked all except: Dander, Masher, Kumquat, Donder (i think it's Donner misspelled) Flasher, Pixie, Blintzes and Trixie.

Good luck on your project

Old Post 11-18-2003 11:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

1. 18
2. Male
3. Donner, Blitzen, Vixen, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer
4. Donner, Blitzen, Vixen, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer
so I forgot Comet, and Cupid.

Old Post 11-18-2003 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote