Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Izabella Model Drawing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bonita Applebum

Izabella Model Drawing

Izabella is going to be 2 yeas old pretty soon, so she isn't exactly one of my latest. However, I love her and she deserves to be posted. What I do regret is that I was too lazy to erase a few lines, and they're still visible in the drawing. She still looks exotic though, especially for a red-haired. These were the times when I used to color everything.....but those times are over for me. My drawing insterest changes between every 2-4 years so I'm never interested in the same thing forever.

Bonita Applebum has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2006 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bonita Applebum Click here to Send Bonita Applebum a Private Message Find more posts by Bonita Applebum Add Bonita Applebum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

What's model drawing mean anyhow. Did you draw models that were real people? Or made faces/bodies for the sketches that designers put their designs (clothes) on.

Honestly I looked at half the girls and they all look the same. Which might not be all that bad except you gave them all different names and said this and that were their best features when all of their features looked the same. Hairstyle different definitely.

But as for these drawing interest/changes that you speak of. If the other girls are newest (as in draw within the past few weeks) and this one around 2 years old.... the only change I see is that you made the girls less curvy and more ... square. As in this girl... she's got some fat on her. Or atleast she appears to be drawn that way.

In any case I pretty much have no artistic abilites that I've explored so if you're in any way offended don't say "well I'd like to see you try better". Took private art classes for a year but I'm pretty mediocre. I can draw... just not wow anybody.

All of your titled "Model Drawings" Remind me of those giant posters of girls that you used to see in the 80s early 90s. There are only primary colors used to color them or something. They sort of look like vector drawings but not... It's a style, yes. I personally wouldn't look twice at them. Well I might look twice but not because it's like a pollack piece where you just stare into it for hours on end.

Old Post 07-28-2006 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bonita Applebum

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MellowYellow
[B]What's model drawing mean anyhow. Did you draw models that were real people? Or made faces/bodies for the sketches that designers put their designs (clothes) on.

What's model drawing? That's just what i placed in the title box. As far as I know, there's no such things. Oh, and these are real people.....but I know their real names (in some cases I do) so I give them names that I think match their personality.

Honestly I looked at half the girls and they all look the same. Which might not be all that bad except you gave them all different names and said this and that were their best features when all of their features looked the same. Hairstyle different definitely.

I see what you're saying....but I still see each one of them as unique as each human being on earth is and I treat them like real people (hey, sometimes i talk to them!) I treat them as my children and I remember all of their names.

But as for these drawing interest/changes that you speak of. If the other girls are newest (as in draw within the past few weeks) and this one around 2 years old.... the only change I see is that you made the girls less curvy and more ... square. As in this girl... she's got some fat on her. Or atleast she appears to be drawn that way.

Oh, you don't see the change my friend, do you. Let me show you and maybe you'll understand....

1) Now I'm only interested in faces, 2 years ago it was bodies
2) I only color the eyes and lips (rarely the hair) 2 years ago, I
used to color everything
3) I use lines to guide me. 2 years ago, it was purely estimation

That's all I remember so far....

In any case I pretty much have no artistic abilites that I've explored so if you're in any way offended don't say "well I'd like to see you try better". Took private art classes for a year but I'm pretty mediocre. I can draw... just not wow anybody.

Don't worry, I understood everything you said, I took no offense

Old Post 07-31-2006 07:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bonita Applebum Click here to Send Bonita Applebum a Private Message Find more posts by Bonita Applebum Add Bonita Applebum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote