Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > CHEMICAL LOVE - Customize your wallpaper
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hurly.org

CHEMICAL LOVE - Customize your wallpaper

STYLE1 - SPECIAL1

STYLE2 - SPECIAL2

STYLE3 - PINK

STYLE4 - BLUE

STYLE5 - PURPLE

STYLE6 - RED

STYLE7 - WHITE

STYLE8 - YELLOW

Hi.
If you to customize your wallpapers, simply follow these steps:

STEP
1. Select style
2. Select dimensions
3. Select text
4. Select format
5. Private message me

EXPLANATION
1. Choose your wallpaper style (1 to 8)
Default: 1

2. Choose your screen resolution (1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768 etc)
Default: 1600x1200

3. Choose your text that you want to be on the wallpaper. The text can be a word, a sentence, your name etc. If you want korean, japanese or chinese characters, you HAVE to write it in the perferred language. I do not have time to translate due to many dialects and different writing styles.
Default: CHEMICAL LOVE

4. Choose your format for the picture (*.JPG, *.BMP, *.PNG etc)
Default: *.JPG

5. Send me a PM when you're done. I don't always have time to check the thread. If you reply in this thread and send me a PM, the chances of getting your request forfilled is higher.

You can request as many wallpapers as you like, and the texts can be moved around if they are in the way of your icons.
Enjoy!

Why only chinese?
Written words on a poem are hard to translate. If you really want an english version, let me know. But don't request any korean/japanese translation. I can type it, but I can not translate. Any help would be highly appreciated :)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people that were involved in the making of this wallpaper. I couldn't have done it without them. Their kindness and help has given me a lot of inspiration. And for that, I thank them:

- Margaret
- B
- Strawberry
- Strawberry's mom (lol, she's going to kill me when she reads this)
- S0pink
- Gunwoo
- James
- Mikhail

E V E R L A S T I N G - http://www.hurly.org

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2005 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hurly.org Click here to Send hurly.org a Private Message Visit hurly.org's homepage! Find more posts by hurly.org Add hurly.org to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alvin_ward155

Those are so beautiful. I love them!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2005 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for alvin_ward155 Click here to Send alvin_ward155 a Private Message Visit alvin_ward155's homepage! Find more posts by alvin_ward155 Add alvin_ward155 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote