Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > aj y2k?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hnefrdo
holla at me.

aj y2k?

who is this "aj y2k" guy? i've been seeing his comments here and there on the site. sounds like he's got sumthing up his ass. sumone needs to start regulating on him.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2003 08:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: aj y2k?

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
who is this "aj y2k" guy?

the prequel to cky2k? Ajy has been here for a while now, i've gotten used to him, plus i've known him since we were in like 3rd grade. i think you'd get more responses if this was in random thoughts

Old Post 09-07-2003 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

AJY2K is here to teach people that the internet may be very dangerous and that some of the internet is really unimportant. (Depending on your view of importance of course, some people think that talking about a pet is more important than mathematics or science while others don't.)

Old Post 09-07-2003 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

Re: aj y2k?

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
who is this "aj y2k" guy? i've been seeing his comments here and there on the site. sounds like he's got sumthing up his ass. sumone needs to start regulating on him.

no use to start "regulating on him" =/
just..gotta learn to live/deal with him.

Old Post 09-08-2003 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

if you really don't like him, ignore him?

Old Post 09-08-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
if you really don't like him, ignore him?

Yes, good idea.

Old Post 09-10-2003 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote