Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > 2005 Mercedes-benz SLR Mclaren
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

2005 Mercedes-benz SLR Mclaren

the shit is hot LOL

RWD, v8, a5 tranny and going for $300000 damn
Bhp@RPM: 626 @ 6500
Torque (lb.-ft.)@RPM: 575 @ 3250-5000

Top Speed (mph): 208
0-62 mph (100Km) (sec.): 3.8
0-124 mph (200Km) (sec.): 10.6
0-186 mph (300Km) (sec.): 28.8

the shit is hot

credits: http://velocityjournal.com/jrnl/2005/vmd9489ml.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2004 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

now THAT is a merc I wouldn't mind driving

I love the SL55 and that's what this reminds me of

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 02-22-2004 08:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

datz a hot ride right there.... someone wanna buy it for me? my birthday is coming up

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-22-2004 02:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

give it to meeeeeee!!! NOW!

Old Post 02-22-2004 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn you be the ugliest motherfucker in the world with long ass sharp nails fuckign up the leather and still get a FINE ASS girlfriend that shit is whoa

Old Post 02-23-2004 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

^ hahahahaha

dats pretty tight. i'd drive dat anyday

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

i saw some show in BET and i saw ludacris driving that.. he was one of the first people ever on this planet to drive that, and he paid a couple 10thousands just to drive it for half an hour.. geeee, wish i had the money to be able to do that.. except i rather just buy the freakin car.

Old Post 02-23-2004 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeriBear

damn, that shit is off da hook. Yea, i'd be the hottest thing in town if I was mobbing that ride. haha...

Old Post 02-23-2004 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeriBear Click here to Send KeriBear a Private Message Find more posts by KeriBear Add KeriBear to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote