Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > help with gta3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

help with gta3

hi everyone. i have this problem with gta 3. the pictures words does not show up. ill have a screen shot of it to post up. if anyone knows how to fix it tell me please.

Last edited by AznTiger on 10-31-2002 at 01:28 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

this is what the problem looks like

AznTiger has attached this image:

Old Post 10-31-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

I had that game and it did the same exact thing, it got even worse after awhile until its unplayable. take it back, exchange it 4 real.

Old Post 10-31-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

really it got worse? damn it. well the key here is that i burned the game. so i cant return it. i wonder why there is a problem like this.

Old Post 10-31-2002 02:35 AM
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

You need the win xp patch for gta3. Its not cause the game is burned.
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...SP1_x86_ENU.exe

Have fun (and i hope ul buy vice city ;) )

Old Post 10-31-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

why do you need the winxp patch?

Old Post 10-31-2002 05:21 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

update your drivers and your direct X

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-31-2002 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
update your drivers and your direct X

its not the drivers or direct x...
i had this problem a couple days ago. i installed the xp patch. of you can go on google and look up gta3 lag...you'll find a page called gta3 optimizing or some shit....get the stuff from there

Old Post 10-31-2002 11:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

man gta3 is causing so much trouble. but its a cool game tho. ill try the winxp patch hope it works.

Old Post 10-31-2002 11:56 PM
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

quote:
Originally posted by AznTiger
man gta3 is causing so much trouble. but its a cool game tho. ill try the winxp patch hope it works.

It will.
Win xp has a problem so no mater what u must have the patch to see the text.

Old Post 11-01-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

ahhh it works! haha. thanks a lot! damn this is tight. man stupid xp always has problems with other applications. hey thanks a lot again.

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:40 AM