Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Who Said The Famas Wasn't Good???
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

Who Said The Famas Wasn't Good???

u guys wanted pic of famas heres one

i was playing today and i just found out that the famas kicks ass... when people are far away right click to go on burst mode aim and shot...auto for close encounter... my lil tip of the day

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

howd u knife them if they were so far

Old Post 02-03-2003 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

a famas?? is that a gun?? I never seen in on CS I dont think... what is the number codes?

Old Post 02-03-2003 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
howd u knife them if they were so far

that means headshot dude.

They must've been pretty poor shots

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-03-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

head shots? ok... that doesnt make much sense now though.. haha I'm a tard sorry... but yeah if famas means head shots those are great! but who said head shots are bad?

Old Post 02-03-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by KingWej
a famas?? is that a gun?? I never seen in on CS I dont think... what is the number codes?

they changed all the code numbers <do u mean the buying thingy?> they changed it to cheapest gun <as in price> to the most expensive... so when u 1st play it everyone was buying the wrong guns...

My Xanga

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

new guns in cs?? I NEED TO PLAY AGAIN

Old Post 02-03-2003 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

lol sorry
i havent played it in awhile -_-;;

Old Post 02-03-2003 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

it wont work on my comp =(
nice though

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-03-2003 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

foreals? id idnt know there were new guns in cs..hmm..when did this happen?

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
foreals? id idnt know there were new guns in cs..hmm..when did this happen?

when steam and 1.6 came out

My Xanga

Old Post 02-04-2003 02:45 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

wooo x-zone is gonna be filled again!!!

my friend said the famma was amazing he played the demo... lol he didn't know the name so he just called it a wierd lookin m4.... wow shields, and new gunz and all likin 1.6 ^_^

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-04-2003 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
wooo x-zone is gonna be filled again!!!

my friend said the famma was amazing he played the demo... lol he didn't know the name so he just called it a wierd lookin m4.... wow shields, and new gunz and all likin 1.6 ^_^

u guys now that cs will soon become like condition zero <cz> and the guns in cz are the famas and sthe shields and the galil.. if u buy cz then u get single player and also u get better sound files and texture shit... and they making gas nades and gas masks.. i hope that comes out on cs 1.7

My Xanga

Old Post 02-04-2003 03:05 AM
KingWej

Man, I never knew there is so much people playing CS around here... I think if somebody has a big enough computer, taht we should make a jsl server and have a jsl clan
that would be tight !!
Hmm... Oh and does any one has the beta 2.0 as long with the 1.6 version? They stopped the steam so I cant download them~~ If you have one give me a PM or something... if that is you are willing to share the program and let me download it that is.... I appriciate it!!

Last edited by KingWej on 02-04-2003 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 02-04-2003 03:19 AM
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by KingWej
Man, I never knew there is so much people playing CS around here... I think if somebody has a big enough computer, taht we should make a jsl server and have a jsl clan
that would be tight !!
Hmm... Oh and does any one has the beta 2.0 as long with the 1.6 version? They stopped the steam so I cant download them~~ If you have one give me a PM or something... if that is you are willing to share the program and let me download it that is.... I appriciate it!!

i said this a lot of time in the tech forum.. and theres a link too for steam and i have it.. but look for it at the tech section of jsl

My Xanga

Old Post 02-04-2003 06:43 AM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

my friends say they played 1.6 already and they say dat 1.5 is much betta
but i duno cuz ive neva played 1.6 bfore

Old Post 02-04-2003 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
that means headshot dude.

They must've been pretty poor shots

why are u so much of a jerk. he got three kills, thats good. neway thats 1.6 and its beta so its obviously not going to be as good or as steady as 1.5. also, because its BETA. i personally think that the galil is only good on burst cuse otherwise it gets really inaccurate. a burst at the chest will kill, but the galil is better.

Old Post 02-04-2003 03:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
why are u so much of a jerk. he got three kills, thats good. neway thats 1.6 and its beta so its obviously not going to be as good or as steady as 1.5. also, because its BETA. i personally think that the galil is only good on burst cuse otherwise it gets really inaccurate. a burst at the chest will kill, but the galil is better.

yah the galil looks inaccurate when u hold it.. but they said its accurace is better then ak.. and i seen people ak like crazy... and yah 1.6 is buggy but its good... when they fix it and make everything smooth.. the only bug i hate is the friends thingy... u keep geting signed off... but so far i think its great.. its so useful.. people that dont like 1.6 are usally those fag that use awp 24/7.. with shields awp cant do shit..

My Xanga

Old Post 02-05-2003 12:13 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
yah the galil looks inaccurate when u hold it.. but they said its accurace is better then ak.. and i seen people ak like crazy... and yah 1.6 is buggy but its good... when they fix it and make everything smooth.. the only bug i hate is the friends thingy... u keep geting signed off... but so far i think its great.. its so useful.. people that dont like 1.6 are usally those fag that use awp 24/7.. with shields awp cant do shit..

ak is so random but in a certain amount of area so like getting a head shot while aiming at the body is a better chance then aiming directly at the head... i never auto shoot unless they are really close, always burst... yeah we should have a jsl clan that would be fun, if i buy new shit for my old computer i can make a dedicated server, or someone can do that... i want CZ! are there any new levels? i heard dust_world is new... never heard of it till today? has it been out... or is it even out? they should have a level in a school.... it will be realistic, that would be cool too

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

the shield is nightvision part 2 cause of the sweet spot. if u shoot in the glass the person dies. also i got a server that i play on sometimes that i own with some other kids. use like a jsl tag and ill kno its u guys. its 1.5 tho. the ip is 209.67.24.169:27015 if u wanna play just im me (a0dspitfire) and ill put it on wutever map u want. the whole level in the school might not be a good idea, not that i care personally i would think it would be a cool level, but it might cause uproar among parents. also i think there are already a couple of school levels.

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote