Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > toyota PM concept
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

toyota PM concept

looks cool i'd liek to drive in one of these!

"The PM is a personal mobility vehicle that "fits like a glove" to create a feeling of unity between the driver and the vehicle. Cutting-edge vehicle-to-vehicle communications technologies are employed under the concept of "meeting, linking and hanging out together"."
http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/future/pm.html

LOL imagine someone driving these ont he freeway LOL UDO(unidentified driving object) thier so clean

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2004 02:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

ehhe to compete with the SMART car eh?...hehe

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-08-2004 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

they like lil bumper cars... it will suck to be hit by a trunk when ur in these things haha

My Xanga

Old Post 07-08-2004 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
they like lil bumper cars... it will suck to be hit by a trunk when ur in these things haha

man these are sick man i'd love to drive into one of these if their small enough you can jsut drive right under the truck suppose to be fast too

Old Post 07-08-2004 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

how fast...? it wouldnt come out till like 2020 or maybe earlier good concept tho.. toyo should tart doing bikes i wonder how theyll look

My Xanga

Old Post 07-08-2004 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote