Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > hot cars
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
the bue

hot cars

you ever look out your window, you see a car and your like damn. Just takes you a second to realize what your seeing. For me, i saw a dark blue ferari once and i dont know something about it, just drew me in and i really liked it.

12101 bue

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2003 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

lambos and ferrari's or ne suped up car gets my attention

Old Post 01-09-2003 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

BMW E30 M3..I've only ever seen ONE in my life.

Austin Martin DB7 Coupe.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i go to beverly hills every so often and usually see a lot of nice cars

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

lets see exotic cars ive seen around here....well my next door neighbor has a ferrari a porsche and an nsx(his wife and kids have their own cars) saw a modena yesterday, mcclaren 1 seater in downtown palo alto, db8 yesterday, db7 on the highway couple weeks ago, for those of u who kno ur truly classic cars ive even seen a fabled mercedes 350 sl gullwing in red

Old Post 01-10-2003 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

*looks out d window* oh my neighbores car
tan escalade tinted windows and rear lights dubb sprewells

Old Post 01-10-2003 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
lets see exotic cars ive seen around here....well my next door neighbor has a ferrari a porsche and an nsx(his wife and kids have their own cars) saw a modena yesterday, mcclaren 1 seater in downtown palo alto, db8 yesterday, db7 on the highway couple weeks ago, for those of u who kno ur truly classic cars ive even seen a fabled mercedes 350 sl gullwing in red

you sure the 350 sl are gullwings? what year model was it?

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-11-2003 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

tha ferrarri modena i always see on tha hiway.. every afternoon, on my way to werkk.. tha white supra thats parked 2 towns away. tha skyline gt-r33 thas in every street race that i go to check out. tha lambo diablo in tha fort lee parking lot.. tha SL55 AMG thas always parked three lots away in my work parking lot. My friend's third and second gen rx-7s.. tha 350z at tha nissan dealer 2miles from my house. tha aston martin db7 at tha aston martin dealer that i always see while getting to werkk. tha ferrarri barchetta peninaferina i see thas dispalyed at tha ferrari/maserati dealer. and thas about it..

Old Post 01-11-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
BMW E30 M3..I've only ever seen ONE in my life.

Austin Martin DB7 Coupe.

i heard they were remaking the e30 m3. they're trying to keep it as similar to factory specs as possible. even design wise.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-11-2003 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
tha ferrarri modena i always see on tha hiway.. every afternoon, on my way to werkk.. tha white supra thats parked 2 towns away. tha skyline gt-r33 thas in every street race that i go to check out. tha lambo diablo in tha fort lee parking lot.. tha SL55 AMG thas always parked three lots away in my work parking lot. My friend's third and second gen rx-7s.. tha 350z at tha nissan dealer 2miles from my house. tha aston martin db7 at tha aston martin dealer that i always see while getting to werkk. tha ferrarri barchetta peninaferina i see thas dispalyed at tha ferrari/maserati dealer. and thas about it..

the ferrari/maserati dealer by tenalfy on 9-w?
when'd they change it to a barchetta? it was a enzo a few weeks ago.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-11-2003 02:20 AM
aka
the one and only

we have a 575 marenello.. ..see it everyday.

Old Post 01-11-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aka Click here to Send aka a Private Message Visit aka's homepage! Find more posts by aka Add aka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
the ferrari/maserati dealer by tenalfy on 9-w?
when'd they change it to a barchetta? it was a enzo a few weeks ago.

not tenafly.. tha one in alpine/englewood area..

Old Post 01-11-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
you sure the 350 sl are gullwings? what year model was it?

oops my mistake they're 300 sl gullwings and im very certain it was a gullwing...cuz the gullwings were up....hahahaha...they made a gullwing version of the car in the 50's i can find definite years if u want...but im sure u could find it more easily than i.

Old Post 01-11-2003 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

gullwing = delorean = funny in a pimp kind of way

Old Post 01-11-2003 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
oops my mistake they're 300 sl gullwings and im very certain it was a gullwing...cuz the gullwings were up....hahahaha...they made a gullwing version of the car in the 50's i can find definite years if u want...but im sure u could find it more easily than i.

man the guy driving that car must be really rich with lots of connections. i think only about 1,000 were made.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-12-2003 05:04 PM
tea
Official Pothead

ive seen a lot of nice cars around...its nothing but typical in california.
but thres this one car that ive only seen ONCE on the street.....

...the old school bat mobile

Old Post 01-12-2003 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

saw a mclaren lol
then i doubted myself cuz i mean nevermind but i did.

Old Post 01-24-2003 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i see this black civic everyday.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-24-2003 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i've seen a Ferrari 365GTB4 Daytona once. Somewhere in the early 1970's, dont know exact model date. whoa, this is one nice car.

Props To Huby

Old Post 01-24-2003 09:54 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

i saw a dodge viper once..
in my life ;T

Old Post 01-24-2003 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote