Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > FINKL TRANSFORMATION TACTIC
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XoULaBeAT

FINKL - such Biters! PUHAHA

top to bottom:
lee hyori (j.Lo Conversion)
sung yuri (Pink(?) Conversion)
lee jin (hitomi@japan Conversion)
ok juhyun (mariah carey Conversion)

interesting huh?

Last edited by XoULaBeAT on 04-08-2002 at 04:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

it's quite clever of them tho..
they mistakened pink n wrote britney. lol
not a gd tactic as well...

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

jesus

god...jus look at finkl all copying them...they need to get their own style of music and clothes instead of copying it off of other people...FINKL SUXS

Old Post 04-08-2002 11:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by ReAh

yeah lol and besides pink does not look anything like britney spears how could they get them mixed up

Old Post 04-08-2002 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

haha thats funny.....i knew hyori copied j-lo but i didn't know about the others....hahaha

Old Post 04-08-2002 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NyCxKpBoi

StFu all u haters... its bc u guys boa left for japan

Old Post 04-08-2002 02:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NyCxKpBoi Click here to Send NyCxKpBoi a Private Message Find more posts by NyCxKpBoi Add NyCxKpBoi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yomitzu

hey

yeah we don't need no haterz but it does look like they copied them...

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yomitzu Click here to Send yomitzu a Private Message Find more posts by yomitzu Add yomitzu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

lol, it like as if their coordinator picked up a YM magazine and said, "okay, now choose who you want to look like this time!!"

anywhOo o well..

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

what about boa? she left for japan.. so what? she's just expanding her music. at least she's still in the same label.

that's that. i posted this up because it's kinda funny. geez. obsessed loser. it's for fun. and who's hating anyway?

huh?

who's hating anyway? this wasn't meant to be posted to talk ish about em or anything.

pathetic.
obsessed losers..

payce!

Old Post 04-08-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

i dunno whether they were meant to copy but it looks so similar~

Old Post 04-08-2002 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

lol! i didn't even realize the j.lo connection. that's a direct bite off her, jeez

Old Post 04-09-2002 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

lee jin and that japanese girl has the same shirt to...jesus the more you look at it the more you can tell that they copied....so obvious....

Old Post 04-09-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StRaWbErRy1o04

quote:
Originally posted by ReAh

LoL... how can they possibly mix up those two?

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StRaWbErRy1o04 Click here to Send StRaWbErRy1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by StRaWbErRy1o04 Add StRaWbErRy1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MissyMissinU

hm... weird...

Old Post 04-10-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MissyMissinU Click here to Send MissyMissinU a Private Message Find more posts by MissyMissinU Add MissyMissinU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grace1o04
TonY's GirL 4 LyFe

hahhhaa

Old Post 04-10-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Grace1o04 Click here to Send Grace1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by Grace1o04 Add Grace1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

The finkl one is so fucken obvious.. I'm glad some one posted it up though.. The yuri one is pretty off but the rest are....

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nite_sky

quote:
Originally posted by StRaWbErRy1o04

LoL... how can they possibly mix up those two?

They didn't mix those two (Pink and Britney). (Well, perhaps the person who posted it did...) The actual picture thingy says "Sung Yuri vs Britney Spears."

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nite_sky Click here to Send nite_sky a Private Message Find more posts by nite_sky Add nite_sky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
lol, it like as if their coordinator picked up a YM magazine and said, "okay, now choose who you want to look like this time!!"

anywhOo o well..

fa realz....

ah haha...i always think these are a little ridiclous.. but the hyori thing is..... GEEZ.... even the shirt and the hair..... that's like MECA copying fa sho..... hha... it does say "buh ri tee nih seuh peeh ur seuh" hahah.... that's such wack.... because PINK really hated that she got compared to britney spears....

but yea.... wutever... everyone copies.... "oh look ___ is wearing pink pants... and so is ___!! oh she's soooo copying!!" haha
"omg... ___ 's pose is exactly like ___'s!!! COPYING!!!"

kekek......

my friend says in india.... there's a BOLLYWOOD....puhahahah LMAO.....keke..... no offence to indians...but bollywood......oh come on.....

it's okay fikl unni deul! i sill lub .....uhm... like you! haha......

Last edited by MellowYellow on 04-15-2002 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 04-15-2002 06:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Umm, I think that a lot of celebrities here get their looks/styles from other artists all over the world too...

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FinklFan

Oh Dang~ I never saw that in finkl....but I still like them~

Old Post 04-19-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinklFan Click here to Send FinklFan a Private Message Find more posts by FinklFan Add FinklFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote