Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Who Said The Famas Wasn't Good???
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
why are u so much of a jerk. he got three kills, thats good.

hmm..lets look at this for a second. I never said that his getting three kills was negative in any sort of way. Indeed, it is a fine accomplishment. However, three against one, with the lone wolf surviving is indeed both shameful and inexcusable for the other squad. This leads me to conclude that they were bad shots.

I'm not a jerk, your reading comprehension is just terrible.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

first off...dont hate on victor just because of his remark. it doesnt give you the right to insult him

second...victor..you never specified who was shooting poorly

lol ok that is all

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by tea
second...victor..you never specified who was shooting poorly

uh...not quite.

quote:
They must've been pretty poor shots

keyword there: "They." 3rd person plural. If I had been referring to Azn2296, i would've used the 3rd person singular pronoun, "he." ^^

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

but they can also be confused with bullets

if u said they must have been poor shooters, then it would be clearer

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by tea
but they can also be confused with bullets

touche ma nigga. haha. i was also confused at your comment craz.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by tea

being a "poor shot" is a pretty common place expression to describe the shooter. Even if one did believe that i was referring to the bullets, given the context, that idea would not have made sense. I demonstrate that I am aware that one of his shots were headshots, which are w/o a doubt, good shots, in the preceding line. Also, the fact that he killed 3 people without dying would have made it pretty much impossible for him to have fired off some really shitty rounds. It is pretty clear I was referring to the three deceased virtual men.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-05-2003 07:58 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

that screen shot doesnt prove anything.. maybe two guys had one health plus another with a head shot. d=D haha. never know.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-05-2003 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

debate dudes...all i can say

Old Post 02-05-2003 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

wut the heck? 1.6 came out??? or is it beta version?

Old Post 02-05-2003 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

he could have been camping... with an assult rifle lol or the could have entered threw the side door and tried rushing to the bomb site ( i think thats b)... it's a picture, u don't know unless it's in action, so u can't say they had poor aim... they could be n00bz... or stupid

another reason could be that this guy is skilled, those stats are up for about 15 seconds, so a kill every 5 seconds, he can hide, kill one, jump out kill another, then ide come out and kill another

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-05-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
the shield is nightvision part 2 cause of the sweet spot. if u shoot in the glass the person dies.

um... they fixed that bug already.. now when u shoot the glass it wont hurt

My Xanga

Old Post 02-06-2003 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
um... they fixed that bug already.. now when u shoot the glass it wont hurt

thats stupid.... they should let them shoot through the glass.... it would be so much cooler

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-06-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote