Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > no one here into jrock?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
really? glay is popish? you know i have a video of johnny's junior dancing and singing to global communication! OMG that was horrible, my friend who is a glay fan said is was a total insult to them. hahah those boys are like little monkeys, keep jumping and flipping around.

why dont you recommend your favourite jrock tracks? i will check them out.

r u serious?? i like johnny's, but i never thought they would dance to the global communication song

btw, i also like jrock..such as luna sea, x japan, glay, laruku..
hey, is Aucifer different with /|ucifer?? or are they the same??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo

yepz. its the same. just different ways of calling... but sadly the rock scene like wanna die already... all the good bands either died (xjapan/lunasea) or dying(laruku), or music changing(dir en grey/glay) =\ malice mizer is still there, but gackt went solo sadly

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo

r u serious?? i like johnny's, but i never thought they would dance to the global communication song

ahahha yea! funny thing is, though my friend said it was an insult, she actually started liking those guys after that! hahah!!

yea Aucifer and /|ucifer is the same!

for X japan I only heard one song, but i forgot the title. its slow..but very nice. my friend is not really into local band scene though.

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hey for jrock, why not dragon ash? although they are more into hiphop [thanks to zeebra] they have some good rock tracks. the best one i heard is Bring It. it's written by

<<< KJ [Kenji Furuya],

the lead...i think he's a pretty talented guy, but too bad he stepped on some of the japanese rappers' toes recently.

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

quote:
Originally posted by kurai
malice mizer is still there

Malice Mizer is gone now too

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Park Yoona

I LOVE J-ROCK!

I listen to Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Gackt, XJapan (they arent really rock, but they are great none the less!), L`arc~en~ciel... etc. J-rock is great, and even if people dont like the way they look, you should give em a try! Its really great stuff! I would have to say Yokan by Dir en Grey is like.. the best!

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Park Yoona Click here to Send Park Yoona a Private Message Find more posts by Park Yoona Add Park Yoona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

psychosnowman's sister is into j-rock, hahah

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha yeah she is. I was about to post that actually. She likes all the over costumed ones, like malize mizer, and something Levi, and others hehe. One of the malize mizer songs is actually pretty good, but i don't like them that much.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Korea

Malice Mizer is gone now too

erm. really? i though klaha joined?

xjapan... their first few were more rockish

songs from dir en grey arh... i like yokan, yurameki, cage and so on. for malice mizer, never jammed their songs before but have a few tracks, pretty good.

for costume i also like.. ^_^; sometimes its really amazing how much the guys can look like girls

kurai has attached this image:

Old Post 11-21-2002 03:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i thought the malice mizer's drummer is dead??

dragon ash? arent they hiphop? i like 'shizuka na hibi no kaidan wo', which is the Battle Royale soundtrack..ne1 have watched that movie??

Old Post 11-21-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

ar? malice mizer's drummer is dead? hm... *thinks* no idea.. only noe x japan's lead guitar died. and kazuki from raphael also.

Old Post 11-21-2002 05:49 AM
digitalbanzai
it's intense

As a J-Rock fan myself, Klaha did join as a new vocalist for Malice Mizer but it didn't last long before they completely dibanded. A few of them are working on solo projects.

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalbanzai Click here to Send digitalbanzai a Private Message Find more posts by digitalbanzai Add digitalbanzai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

oic.... cuz personally i myself aint that much a malice mizer fan.. just started listening to jrock in may and most of the times am rather busy with the songs i jam than look more into the band...

Old Post 11-21-2002 02:14 PM
clickbjjang
Cha la la

oooo i like j-rock... my favorite band is Due le Quartz. l like indies bands and the major bands. Malice Mizer is good even though they are no more.... i like madeth gray'll and etc etc etc.... peace~~~~

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

yea... indies bands are more visual...~ dir en grey is no longer a visual band =\

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:45 AM