Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > no one here into jrock?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kurai

no one here into jrock?

*points to topic and waits for answer*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2002 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i used to listen to l'arc en ciel

Old Post 11-19-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

used to eh?

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the whole j-rock scene repels me

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

haha... hm. for me i just like certain songs... got introduced to j-rock to play some ballads that's all.

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:58 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

only jrock i know is Glay, i like Global communication haha

my friend is a big fan of jrock, her fav is Aucifer!

hey im from singapore too.

Old Post 11-19-2002 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

haha...yeah okay.. saw your post in reception section.. you go irc?

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:06 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha sorry i dont really go on irc much

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

haha.. okay... guess i'm just too free, sec 2 can slack mahz. doh.

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:48 PM
tm11
down by law

I used to like l'arc~en~ciel a lot too, I liked most of their songs up until "spirit dreams within" but that wasn't bad. Some of their solo stuff has been alright. Glay's ok, but my current fav. is SUPERCAR, if you would consider them j-rock.

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

haha... didn't know l'arc~en~ciel was that well known... i'm more into x japan and lunasea though. and glay is more like pop-ish rather than jrock.

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:38 PM
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by kurai
haha... didn't know l'arc~en~ciel was that well known...

They seem to be reasonably well known outside of japan, their "clicked singles best 13" was released internationally, in America too, although as an import cd under an import label under Sony.

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

oic.... cuz i know in asia it's not as much in the limelight as the rest...

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:47 PM
tm11
down by law

yeah, that's no surprise, they haven't really been very active in the past few years with the members each pursuing solo careers, although they aren't broken up.

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:49 PM
kurai

not broken up yet? i thought they've disbanded... but oh well, somewhere near there already anyway..

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:52 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Aucifer is splitting next year right? After releasing their 'best tracks' album. But the lead will be going solo.

Old Post 11-20-2002 05:48 AM
saranghae

oo... glay... i love glay ^^

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

aucifer... not sure... but dying dying liddat... not that well known over here i guess...

glay arz... too pop-ish. ~>_<~ but i think glay is ok...

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:45 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

really? glay is popish? you know i have a video of johnny's junior dancing and singing to global communication! OMG that was horrible, my friend who is a glay fan said is was a total insult to them. hahah those boys are like little monkeys, keep jumping and flipping around.

why dont you recommend your favourite jrock tracks? i will check them out.

Old Post 11-20-2002 08:02 AM
kurai

mine? hm. depends i guess. i like x japan(disbanded), both their ballads and rock songs. there's er, art of life(29min). for ballads: tears, crucify my love. rock songs: kurenai, dahlia, blue blood, i'll kill you.. too many. for l'arc en ciel i like stay away. =\

btw, your friend who likes glay into local band scenes?

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:35 AM