Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Eric mun raps
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Angry Eric mun raps

this is a very arbitrary topic, but what the FUCK is up with Eric Mun's (Shinhwa) raps.

"blahblah...they not fear"
"blahblah...touch it like spark it"

THEY DON"T MAKE SENSE. THIS KID WENT TO HS IN THE US
he should know how to speak and make coherent sentences in english. Does he think its cool to sound like a 1st grader in ESL? Damn, why doesn't that Andy dude knock some sense into that idiot.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

haha, look at what i found:

na- Let the S.M -joint be the click. Bad boys na na hit the verse. Rip Mr broken nigga The sort a swat a cross the jerk on the vain so maintain if you figure the field nigga Set comin' thought ready to get wrecked Mission flippin' leapin' on a dogacide creepin' on your homicide

what the fuck is a dogacide nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

but i figure he mighta meant "darkerside - creepin on your homicide," which in that case would be plagerizing a bone thugs verse. yeah, talented rapper they got there.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-04-2002 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

*shakes head* tsk tsk..haha anyways i think <not to diss anyone> shinhwas englishs dont make sense at all. not only erics raps. just everything in general that has to do wit english.

Old Post 09-04-2002 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

lolz
i rkn that his english is CRAP 2 da max.......
SM Town is a rich company right?
so why the hell cant they get ppl who can speak perfect english to write the raps?

Old Post 09-04-2002 09:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
lolz
i rkn that his english is CRAP 2 da max.......
SM Town is a rich company right?
so why the hell cant they get ppl who can speak perfect english to write the raps?

cuz then it just wouldn't be good....

lol... perfect english + rap = does not belong in the same sentence....

they should get a real rapper flower wutever.... to write the raps.... even amatures are better than that....haha

even me knowing nothing about all that crap knows that's bad...haha

Old Post 09-04-2002 10:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

maybE cuz eric oppas a fob~ jeEZ~ stop dissin out on him shiet...i knoW he cant rAP buh hes mah favorite singeR~ cudnt u at leaSt tink bout the other singers fans instead of sayin everything that yoo want~ btW im not tryna be a bitch jus cud u be nicer n not diss eric oppa cuz hes my favorite singer~

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

doesnt mattuh itz nott like every gasoo in korea speaks perfect english... even tho erics frum america.. ppl ferget, and accent changes.. jus dunt pay attention to his lyrics, listen to better english speakin guys.. Tasha(yoon Mirae), Eun Ji Won, Drunken Tiger, Jinusean, Teddi and Danny of 1TYM, Perry....

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
Tasha(yoon Mirae), Eun Ji Won, Drunken Tiger, Jinusean, Teddi and Danny of 1TYM, Perry....

hell yeeeeah!!! and yes eric's raps dun make ne sense...but thaz just part of his eric-ness. if i cud understand wut he's sayin i wud noe it's not eric -_-;;

and deb8ter - andy's english is much worse than eric's.
http://my.netian.com/~saegimal/mtv.asx
err hope the link still works ^^

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by XxeggykissesxX
maybE cuz eric oppas a fob~ jeEZ~ stop dissin out on him shiet...i knoW he cant rAP buh hes mah favorite singeR~ cudnt u at leaSt tink bout the other singers fans instead of sayin everything that yoo want~ btW im not tryna be a bitch jus cud u be nicer n not diss eric oppa cuz hes my favorite singer~

no...hes not a fob. He is beyond fob. He is a wanna be fob....no scratch that, hes a wanna be black rapper.
He should take example from Kim Goo and try some shit that makes sense.

he doesn't even sing either really.... :sleepy:

I say what I think. If everyone stopped criticizing others, this world would have experienced a whole less progress. Similarily, to this, if no one critisizes him, him being Eric, then everyone would have to hear his shitty ass raps.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-06-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

no...hes not a fob. He is beyond fob. He is a wanna be fob....no scratch that, hes a wanna be black rapper.
He should take example from Kim Goo and try some shit that makes sense.

he doesn't even sing either really.... :sleepy:

I say what I think. If everyone stopped criticizing others, this world would have experienced a whole less progress. Similarily, to this, if no one critisizes him, him being Eric, then everyone would have to hear his shitty ass raps.

lol, werd. he's fake. and he cant sing... period. but as long as he spits wack ass verses that dont make sense which contain about 50% american song lyrics, hell yeah i'm gonna hate if anyone tries to pump him up to be a good emcee/singer/ or whatever he's tryin to be.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-06-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SaRanGHae~noona

hahaha...dam..the english in korean songs usually doesnt make sense -_-v..even if the guy who wrote the lyrics came from america

Old Post 09-11-2002 12:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SaRanGHae~noona Click here to Send SaRanGHae~noona a Private Message Find more posts by SaRanGHae~noona Add SaRanGHae~noona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

shinwha doesnt have singing talent period
the lead singers the only one that could sing
dont even fuckin talk about their raps

Old Post 09-11-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

allot artist can't make sense when they rap its kinda sad i say i fyou can't speak english well juss rap in korean na mean?

Old Post 09-12-2002 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

his raps suck ass. sense, he makes not.
hahaha in the little booklet with the lyrics, instead of "pimpin'" they'd spelled it "pinpin." Hahah i just thought that was funny.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 09-13-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damnz therez too mani ppl in shinhwa anywayz.. kik andy and eric out.. 6 iz way too much... they dun need them, their better without them, junjin raps fine, so jus let him rap couple partz and itz all good...

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
damnz therez too mani ppl in shinhwa anywayz.. kik andy and eric out.. 6 iz way too much... they dun need them, their better without them, junjin raps fine, so jus let him rap couple partz and itz all good...

Hehe...junjin rapping...hehe I don't know. I just think he sounds different. Hehe...it's very interesting to listen to the boy. better than the other two.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 09-14-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

Hehe...junjin rapping...hehe I don't know. I just think he sounds different. Hehe...it's very interesting to listen to the boy. better than the other two.

werdd, even tho hes not as good as other rapperz, hes hella better than eric and andy.. at least he stayz on one language that he knoz how to speak!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 04:05 AM
seung ju

junjin aint that good, but true, he's better than eric and andy. he still sucks tho.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:21 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
junjin aint that good, but true, he's better than eric and andy. he still sucks tho.

i kno buh, better than watchin eric and andy rapp, or (better idea) they shouldnt rap at all.. their not even a rap group.. they should stik to wuht their good at, sing their pop and dance their ass off, cuz thz all they can do... well thas a good thing haha..

Old Post 09-14-2002 07:47 PM
bigChubuff

junjin can't rap.

Old Post 09-14-2002 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote