Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Final 9 Baybee!!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

das so kOo..good luck..
course ima vote..i'm voting as we speak..heh
bUt~ when you go on TRL..make sure you
let us knoe..so we can see ya..
[i dont watch tv dat much anymore]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i find it offensive that you dont like hot dogs!!!!! that was my only source of meat when i was young when we were fresh off the boat.. that and spam.. and pizza was less than a dollar.. ahh.. nyc food was great..

im j/k
if you dont like hotdogs..
i'll buy you pretzels.....

NOW WHO DUN LIKE PRETZELS????

p.s. i'll vote for you cuz you'll have a better chance of comin to ny to be on trl and i'll be the guy wavin the pretzel for u.. i hope you can catch

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-19-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

puhaha sang... jini... don't turn it down... I wanna see you catch the pretzel... if that's gonna be on TRL anyways... LOL

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

i think this is the link to her profile::
http://www.mtv.com/community/profil...rname=Jini_Kiss

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

Talking

Puhahahha. Catch the pretzel... FoSho!!! (if i make the final four... -- final 4 go on TRL --... i will DEFINITELY give my peeps at these forums a shout out... BUT, i'm hesitant to give shout - outs to KOA (kiss of angels site) and Kiss.echoswirl.com (i dun wanna seem like i came on there JUST to promote, u know? especially to the american eyes... aigoo... i wanna, blah, who knows.. kekee. i'll decide later on hopefully when 'we' get on TRL.)

i'll be ready for that pretzel... kekeke. hold up a sign sayin "JINI, i GOT UR PRETZEL HERE!!!" ... lol

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
i'll be ready for that pretzel... kekeke. hold up a sign sayin "JINI, i GOT UR PRETZEL HERE!!!" ... lol

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

haha~ grrr... i still haven't voted for you yet! ahh! julie (RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn) is helpin me though~ i told all my friends to vote for you too! ;]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Uhm, mebbe just me but it's not working... I tried your direct linking and that doesn't work... I tried the mtv.com one and your name isn't under there anymore... it was yesterday but now today... hmmm

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Uhm, mebbe just me but it's not working... I tried your direct linking and that doesn't work... I tried the mtv.com one and your name isn't under there anymore... it was yesterday but now today... hmmm

hey... ish working now! wOoHoO! i finally voted~

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

voted.. good luck..and represent!!..mwahhaaha

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I voted five times today... didn't have a computer the whole day so I didn't get to vote too much... heh...

I'm just really anxious to see Sang Cheon with his pretzel!!! puhahaha....

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:43 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

dont worry jini.. you'll notice me.. i'll be wearing nothing but a coupla pretzels... one for you.. and one for me! l then you'll DEFINITELY find me.

im not crazy.. MUHAHAHHAHHAAahHAIHIHOHOHOEHOAEIEHOIAEHOIAHEOIHAOE
IHOIAHEOHAHAOHEOHAE maybe a lil.. sike

oh yeah.. whoever else comes to ny.. i'll buy you a hotdog.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i voted!!!
but the website is confusing...... =T
good luck jini!!

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

DAMNIT... I can't find it anymore... tell me so I can find it and vote... oi

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:57 PM
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
i voted!!!
but the website is confusing...... =T
good luck jini!!

Yeah, it was.....but I got through!
Heheh.....
Good luck!!
When you get up there!! Remember the one and only Jenny! ^_^

Old Post 07-21-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paradoxx

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
Now, how many times has Korea been dissed on mtv? kekeke... i LOVE MTV, but i wanna win this for all of us... which brings me back to the 1994 VMAs... Seo TaiJi wins KOREAs VIEWERs CHOICE>... but they pronounce them as "Tai- CHEE boys"... wtfreak?? THen... H.o.T wins BEST KOREA GROUP (viewers choice) in 1999 ? SUppose to be honored with the award from Spears... but they got that lil dinky room, aigoo. Then 2000... CLON wins VIewers CHoice... but they end up showing JoPD's view by accident. *AIGOO* ***

~ JiNi_KiSS (Theresa) ~

i know exactly what yoor talking about...
i didn't kno who won when they showed that clon video
...and YESH!! i will vote for yoo!!

Old Post 07-25-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paradoxx Click here to Send paradoxx a Private Message Find more posts by paradoxx Add paradoxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ohhhhhhhhh i've been wondering what those things in cathy's and julie's signatures were.... lol

lol of course i'll vote for you.. from now on imma be a voting machine.... uhm... question? how many times can we vote? yea and when you make it on trl (it's when not if... ) tell us the time and date... make a new thread for it so we can see.. haha

oh my gosh sang oppa.... lol ...... i was reading the entire post.. cracking up.... lmao... you're hella funny....

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

jini unnie! i fergot to ask you when the contest ends! haha~ anyone know?

Old Post 07-26-2002 01:25 AM
saranghae

i'm gonna go vote for u jini! the site's too confusing... hurts my eyes scanning though everything =P best of luck!

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

it explains everthing under junjinluber's and my sig... under her banner...

Old Post 07-27-2002 05:46 AM
saranghae

haha... yeah... i figured it out... but thanks!

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote