Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Final 9 Baybee!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Precious_BaByT

Talking ** Need Help **

(First off, i wasn't sure exactly where i was suppose to post this, but if its in the wrong spot... will the owner of the site let me know, and i'll correct it )

keke. my summer is pretty whateverz... considering all my friends are on vacation (aigoo.. so am i, but hmm... everyone's EVERYWHERE but Ohio these days). So i decided to enter the MTV LAST FAN STANDING CONTEST

So.... if u guys could, today... tomorrow, and everyday after that til the deadline... ... (i don't care how many times.. preferrably like 10 times a day would be great... puhehe. )

( my user name on MTV.COM is "Jini_KISS" )
Go to www.mtv.com Go under the "On Air" section and click on "Video Music Awards". To cast ur vote. Voting starts TODAY!!! ** NOTE ** If voting more than once... please do not press "back" button... or it'll totally null the vote, it won't even count. THanks again... LETS WIN THIS!!! (for all the asians man!!)

~~ JiNi_KISS (Theresa) ~~

Last edited by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 at 04:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ooo... you have my vote!!! hehehe!!!

-edit- err.. where do we go from there???

-edit again- hahaha.. I already voted... I'm sure I'll go back and vote!!! hehe

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-18-2002 at 02:18 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

of course i will vote for ya

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im doin it now...o wait...18th XD

Last edited by tea on 07-18-2002 at 02:37 AM

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

aigoo

i meant voting starts today

Lets get an Asian person representin this year!! hehehe.

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Wait, I'm kinda lost.
What is the MTV Last Fan Standing Contest!?

Yeah, I'll vote for you, but when you win, what do you get!?
Thanks~ ^_^

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yo if you that bored in boring ohio.. come have fun in fun ny.. d=D i'll buy you a hot dog.. and maybe put some ketchup on dat..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

Re: aigoo

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
i meant voting starts today

Lets get an Asian person representin this year!! hehehe.

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

isnt today the 17th??

Old Post 07-18-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wasup jini unnie! ish catherine! ahhhh! i wanted to join the contest! buh my mom n dad wouldnt let me~ i'll vote for you! WoOhOo! go jini unnie!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
Wait, I'm kinda lost.
What is the MTV Last Fan Standing Contest!?

Yeah, I'll vote for you, but when you win, what do you get!?
Thanks~ ^_^

it's a contest where people get to vote for their fav. n the winners get to fly to ny, get new clothes, and be an announcer for the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS. cool huh?!!

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

k... here's detailed info... (puhahaha... if peeps vote directly from my profile page "jini_kiss" its DOUBLE lol, i'm sure everysingle contestant is doing the same thing as i am... puhehe. BUT... here's what it all comes down to... )

* quoted from MTV site *

First Round Voting**
First Round Voting is now on. The MTV.com community can review all LFS candidate applications and decide whether to accept or reject candidates. LFS candidates can also use this time to campaign for themselves by emailing buddies and beefing up their Member Profiles.

Semi-Finalist Round**
Once we've tallied up the votes, we'll announce the 9 semi-finalists and open up the polls again. That's when the daily elimination round kicks in--each day, we'll reject the candidate with the least votes, until four fans are left standing.

Finalist Round**
We'll start the voting from scratch and fly our four finalists out to NYC, where they'll get the royal treatment and compete for the coveted two spots.

Winners Announced**
Finally, we'll count up all the votes and unveil the two Last Fans Standing. They'll present the Viewer's Choice award live on stage at the VMAs.
[B][B][B][B]

*** Now, how many times has Korea been dissed on mtv? kekeke... i LOVE MTV, but i wanna win this for all of us... which brings me back to the 1994 VMAs... Seo TaiJi wins KOREAs VIEWERs CHOICE>... but they pronounce them as "Tai- CHEE boys"... wtfreak?? THen... H.o.T wins BEST KOREA GROUP (viewers choice) in 1999 ? SUppose to be honored with the award from Spears... but they got that lil dinky room, aigoo. Then 2000... CLON wins VIewers CHoice... but they end up showing JoPD's view by accident. *AIGOO* ***

-- why's getting top 4 so important to me? i wanna go on TRL to be able to give shout outs to this forum, soompi, solid07, and typeV... i never had the chance to in Korea... and my word is my bond. ^_~ Lets WIN this thing!! --

KoreA Hwaitting!!! Asian Sensations... FIGHTING!!!

(wow, i sound psycho... puhehe ... oh well)

~ JiNi_KiSS (Theresa) ~

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:35 AM
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
-- why's getting top 4 so important to me? i wanna go on TRL to be able to give shout outs to this forum, soompi, solid07, and typeV... i never had the chance to in Korea... and my word is my bond. ^_~

wOoHoO! ima tell everyone to watch if you win! no one believes that i've talked to the REAL jini ya kno? gotta tell all my friends to vote for u now! keke!
go jini unnie!

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:43 AM
Street RSX

R Yoo REalli Jini from Kiss... wow Nice to meet... umm... *talk* to yoo on JSL forums... whoa i cant believ it wow!!! Im speechless........ ....... ........ wow....

Old Post 07-18-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah and if ur on trl can u give a shout out to me.. then you'll get all the hot dogs you wantt

its sang cheon
pronounced "Sahng Chun"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

here's a direct link...

to my profile on MTV

http://www.mtv.com/community/profil...rname=Jini_Kiss

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:38 AM
seung ju

link doesnt work

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

fine ignore me.. see if i vote for you.. pshhh..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:54 AM
Street RSX

haha... dunt worrie mann at least shes in here n sayin stuph to us damn i still cant believ shes actualli in this forum....

Old Post 07-18-2002 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah she's a cyber geek like the rest of us.. whoopee

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-18-2002 05:51 PM
Precious_BaByT

KeN VeRsUs RyU: i find it offensive that u assumed i 'ignored' u. :sad: My badz, i didn't even see ur first post. Anyways, i'm not a huge fan of hot-dogs (stemmed from when i was younger...keke). Aren't we all computer geeks? Without the internet, i'd be dead right now. K then... One Love, Take Carez, n God BLess

~ Jini_KISS (THERESA) ~

Old Post 07-18-2002 06:40 PM