Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > COMEBACK of H.O.T
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Talking COMEBACK of H.O.T

IS THIS TRUE?!?!
BIGCHUBUFF!! is this true?!?!!!!
imma be fuqin hella pist if this a is gay lie/rumor

TYPE-V FORUMS-
7/17 - Article found in Korean Newspaper -

Album sales have not been going well for the 2 members of H.O.T. ever since they went solo. Kangta & HeeJun's 1st album did not even make it to half of what JTL's 1st album sold.

Today, SM Entertainment stated that on September 6th, (which is close to when JTL's contracts end with their company), they will use a considerable amount of money to sign back the 5 member group, keeping the original name of H.O.T. With this being said, H.O.T. fans can finally see their favorite group on stage performing again.

JTL's contracts officially end on September 23rd. SM Entertainment has already discussed the plans with the 3 members about re-grouping and the issue of money, and both sides are happy to say that everything has been agreed upon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ReAh

wow wow wow!! no way! im soooo happy now! but still kinda awkward.. So..lee soo man's doing this cos the 2 solos weren't doin very gd wit their sales?? if dat's the 'main' case, they're so low. They probably juss realized dat paying them equally tha same amount is much more easier for them to actually earn loads! They betta pay them rite this time hmm..can't wait!!

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ReAh Click here to Send ReAh a Private Message Visit ReAh's homepage! Find more posts by ReAh Add ReAh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

lee soo man finally admitted that he was a dumbass. I hope JTL doesn't go back to kangta and mun hee jun. Show them who's boss

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm. thats how i first felt
that like JTL was better off without heejun and kangta

but the news that h.o.t is gon come back together just made me WANT jtl to reunite with kangta and heejun

blah whatever..
H.O.T IS FOREVER!

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

who.

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

AAAHHHH!!! THIS BETTER BE TRUE!!! AAAHHHH!!! MY HEART IS PUMPING REAL FAST NOW AND... AAHHH!!! THIS BETTER BE SOOOO TRUE!!!! WOOHOO! WEE! HOT IS GON' BE BACK TOGETHER? AAAHHH... MWUAH MWUAH MWUAH!

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
who.

H.O.T

Old Post 07-20-2002 01:01 AM
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
lee soo man finally admitted that he was a dumbass. I hope JTL doesn't go back to kangta and mun hee jun. Show them who's boss

werd

Old Post 07-20-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

ARE..... YOU....... SERIOUS?!?!

mm.... well as much as i would like to see h.o.t back together again

what's done is done... JTL is doing SO well .... they don't need the other 2.... not really.. i LOVE jtl right now.... so much more than i ever liked h.o.t .... okay one thing was real good about the h.o.t combo.... kang ta and moon hee jun wrote some great songs.. and they just.. their voices meshed well together...

but in spite of all that.... i still think JTL should just say no... unless they were lying and they're just in it for the money (lol yea all that money.... lmao... yea right) ...... so let's just see if they were serious saying music mattered to them.... or money matters more......

Old Post 07-20-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

oh god, help the world...

Old Post 07-20-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

omg i hope its true....

or maybe its just some stupid person that needed a good sotry to write for the korean tabloids or something. i personally thought that JTL was doing ok but h.o.t. was better. i dunno im not korean so i wouldnt know a lot about this stuff.

Old Post 07-20-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

duno, but wouoldnt it be better if H.O.T was under YEJEON's record label instead of SM?

lee sooman's a frqn loser.

Old Post 07-20-2002 06:06 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh is this like Eagles?

I remember ppl talking about older ppl not liking how younger ppl listen to H.O.T.

It was a few months ago remember?

Old Post 07-20-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Wait, I didn't really listen to HOT as a child,
And after JTL came out, I really liked them, just as JTL
I dunno, if I really want them to get back 2gether. :(
But, if they want to, I'll still love them....:(

Old Post 07-21-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

sm is so gay

Old Post 07-21-2002 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

H.O.T broke up before i got into the kpop stuff.
I like Kangta on his own...hehehe.. but hey, maybe this'll work.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-21-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i was in korea till the 20th and never heard anything about it
i think it would of been a big deal in korea

whatever sm is gay...first they kick the 3 members off and see that they are better than moonheejun and kangta so they on their knees and beggin them to comeback

Old Post 07-22-2002 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

word dude
my sentiments completely.

sm is gay, they are just concerned about the money

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-22-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

true... SM=Gold diggers...

buh I'd really like to see HOT back together... I mean, I don't care if they're under a different management company... buh I just wanna see HOT perform together again... ya know how sad and depressing it was when I heard that HOT broke up? They were my inspiration... err... don't wanna get off subject... so anyways, I just want them to be back together... I don't care if it's under a different management group... just as long as they are still together... and if they have to change their name... kewl with me, I mean, at least they are still together... puhaha...

someone just needs to kick sooman's ass... that dayem biatch...

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

who is and wut does Lee Soo man look like btw?

is he that piggy lookin guy in all the SM Town song video's? (i.e. Look out the Window, Jingle Bells)

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-22-2002 07:19 AM