Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Whos got the best english?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yomitzu

i dinx tha best english peep ish brian joo, lexy, n sum others

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2002 07:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yomitzu Click here to Send yomitzu a Private Message Find more posts by yomitzu Add yomitzu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

brian joo, t, steve, carlos, danny im, j, chris kim, jason yu, kim goo, drunken tiger, perry, teddy, andy lee

Old Post 05-13-2002 01:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

I agree with MellowYellow, although i never hear Tasha speak english, i was wondering is she fluent?

fluent in........ korean? i'm guessing.... that's a no... but if you're asking if she speaks fluent english.... haha well duh she kinda grew up here (i mean the US.. was it arizona? or was annie in arizona.. or am i just thinking of a diff person)... keke

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jekki2chipo

it's gotta be::

well according to me, i think the best english spoken and sung or rapped are:

Drunken Tiger, DJ Shine and Tiger JK are tight
JinuSean: Jinu is fluent, Sean needs a little more work
1tym: Danny and Teddy are the greatest
Sechskies: Eun Jiwon, boy could he rap and sing, Sunghoon, english is getting good, now you can't hear his accent anymore, meaning he has been working hard improving his english
Brain Joo: He's alright
Tony: He's alright too, got the accent here and there

All the others, are just wannabes.

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jekki2chipo Click here to Send jekki2chipo a Private Message Find more posts by jekki2chipo Add jekki2chipo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Re: it's gotta be::

quote:
Originally posted by jekki2chipo
All the others, are just wannabes.

so all the 2nd gen koreans who speak english as a first language along with korean are just wannabes?

Old Post 05-14-2002 10:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jekki2chipo

no, i meant those who try to sing or speak english!

i meant those who try to speak and sing in english like they are natural at it. they just don't sound right, so i don't wanna hear them.

Old Post 05-14-2002 01:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jekki2chipo Click here to Send jekki2chipo a Private Message Find more posts by jekki2chipo Add jekki2chipo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-jzn-
HwanHee Wannabe

Sechskies: Eun Jiwon, boy could he rap and sing, Sunghoon, english is getting good, now you can't hear his accent anymore,

Ahem... track 3 of the second album. please try deciphering whatever the heck he's saying then.
i die laughing when i hear that track

Old Post 05-14-2002 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for -jzn- Click here to Send -jzn- a Private Message Find more posts by -jzn- Add -jzn- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jekki2chipo

Wink sunghoon is saying???

well i think sunghoon was high on english at this point of his album, i think this is what he said,

sung hoon:hey! what's up girl
girl:uh huh
Sung hoon:I watchin u back der and i think you have very swt smile
girl:oh you're watching that
sung hoon:Oh fine.but you know what, i'm gonna make you mine.

Credits to *-§è¡éGû®, whom posted in Angela's forum : Sechskies Forever Forum

Old Post 05-14-2002 05:00 PM
seung ju

andy, eric from shinhwa are terrible and dont make sense. same with tony.

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: no, i meant those who try to sing or speak english!

quote:
Originally posted by jekki2chipo
i meant those who try to speak and sing in english like they are natural at it. they just don't sound right, so i don't wanna hear them.

you know..... now a days.. in korea... if you can't speak english.. it's like a SIN...... haha..... they stress learning english sooooo much....

you go over there and speak english so rapidly.... they treat you like a god....haha..... it's like.... a extremely big BLOCK in your career if you can't speak english... it's SUCH a big deal to them..

oh just saying... they're not wannabe's (in a sense).... they're probably trying really hard.... it's expected of you to learn the english language...... ...... mmm..

but seriously... uhm.... tony(jtl) and hyesung(shinwha).... have the funkiest english.... all them shinwha boys who claim to have lived in the states have like really bad english...

Old Post 05-14-2002 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

you all know position is a fluent english speaker....

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

so is park jin yong.

Old Post 05-17-2002 05:21 PM
nina skygirl
cheezy china chick

Arrow

Not Me

/\many thanks to huby40 for this

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nina skygirl Click here to Send nina skygirl a Private Message Find more posts by nina skygirl Add nina skygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

I think alot of hip-hoppers (is that a word??) are fluent in english.....

Old Post 05-18-2002 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nAn1004yA

i'd say brian joo

*credits to sHiNHaWk

*credits to simplecity

Old Post 05-19-2002 08:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nAn1004yA Click here to Send nAn1004yA a Private Message Find more posts by nAn1004yA Add nAn1004yA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angel3y3s

definitely Brian joo...he even writes perfect english @_@
i think tony's english is ok....or is it only bec. i like him? hehe...^_^;; then there's danny and teddy of 1tym...kang sung hoon is good too...^^

Old Post 05-20-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Angel3y3s Click here to Send Angel3y3s a Private Message Visit Angel3y3s's homepage! Find more posts by Angel3y3s Add Angel3y3s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote