Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Kanye West
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Kanye West

anyone got it?
i tried to get it but there was none LOL damn wherehouse gotta go to circuit city later :P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2004 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

i want that album! needa go cop that

Old Post 02-11-2004 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
i want that album! needa go cop that

yea might get it tomm :D got high hopes so high i'm actually gonna buy his cd but bad thing is he got liek 4 or somethin skits but its liek 4 or some out of 21 tracks

Old Post 02-11-2004 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I had the fake promo version of the cd downloaded, and then he changed up the album and rerecorded a bunch of songs to combat bootleggers, but then I got that version too heh. I want to get the 12" though, it is on my list of LP's to purchase. It's a pretty good album, I'm disappointed it took this long to come out though.

Old Post 02-11-2004 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yea might get it tomm :D got high hopes so high i'm actually gonna buy his cd but bad thing is he got liek 4 or somethin skits but its liek 4 or some out of 21 tracks
4 out of 21. that's still 17 tracks of real rap man. its still worth every penny. kanye's the man!!

and yeah, im disappointed that it took this long, its still good at least it came out! im happy

Old Post 02-11-2004 09:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

it was a good album :D

that shit about getting diplomas and staying in school makes sense to me bout you just stay in school spend money on school get your diplomas you'll die broke but you'll die smart LOL

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:33 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

best songs ont he albums to me is never let me down, get them high, through the wire, spaceship is ok lol, jesus walk was alright

Old Post 02-13-2004 05:31 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

just got me the album. it's not what i expected, although pretty good. its worth the money, so i'm pretty satisfied.

Old Post 02-24-2004 02:45 AM
mynameistika
kanye <3

spaceship is my damn theme song! i sing it at work everyday lol

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mynameistika Click here to Send mynameistika a Private Message Find more posts by mynameistika Add mynameistika to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by mynameistika
spaceship is my damn theme song! i sing it at work everyday lol

lol that song is good "i'mma fuck the manager up"

Old Post 02-24-2004 09:38 PM
aaronnn
Suby!

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
lol that song is good "i'mma fuck the manager up"

If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I fuck the manager up then Im gonna shorten the register up

love that line

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:25 AM