Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > weee my car(56k beware)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

weee my car(56k beware)

DIY mods and new stuff for cheap rules :D

heh well i finally got off my lazy ass and took a picture of my sleepies

I've had them since like december.

I'm trying to figure out how to change the angle of the actual lamp so I can use them at night.

I figure just adjust it to the right angle and then disable the motors and poof...there I go. They're a lil high right now but I figure that would be the apropriate height for them to be at if I wanted to have lights on...we'll see if I can even figure out if I can get the lamps to be at that angle...damn. anyways..I'll stop babbling and just post the pics

I was just playing around and did some photoshopping

if you can't tell. I added the rims from the Advan Soarer from the D1GP(originally gold..but I like gun metal) and I made the red a lil darker.

got new pedals last nite for $40 canadian

installed them 2nite. I'll take pictures of them installed 2morrow.

EDIT: those pictures were taken yesterday and since then I've lowered the headlights a lil more. they seemed a lil too high where they were. they look more sleepy now.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2004 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

when you press page down, it looks like the car is rotating!

Old Post 01-18-2004 01:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i love nissans :D

looks cool i want those pedals :P

Old Post 01-18-2004 07:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
when you press page down, it looks like the car is rotating!

ahhaha..I may go grab a tripod from school and try doing that man..ahaha

I love my new pedals too..they added a good 20rwhp ;) heh. when your brake pedal is 17 years old, the rubber wears down a LOT ehhe. thot I should get some replacements.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-19-2004 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i want to add more whp soon once i get some money :D you shoul dof posted this in cars forum :)

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

sweet

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i want to add more whp soon once i get some money :D you shoul dof posted this in cars forum :)

ahahah, I wasn't sure if I should've or not.

meh..oh well ahha.

I've decided to go with a whole red, black and silver theme for my car. replace the dash with black vinyl and get all the trim pieces all painted silver. the door panels all black with some silver trim pieces. black carpet, black seats with red stitching.

black shift boot with red stitching and a momo combat Evo shift knob in black and red.

that's all I got planned for interior. everything else will be performance, like suspension and engine mainly and performance will be done first...except for maybe the shift boot and knob which I'll hopefully get as gifts for birthday heh.

Shift_

Old Post 01-19-2004 04:15 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i think you should of so we all can discuss about your car :D take a shot of the interior!
man i want to buy a silvia LOL
but yea i wanna do the same thing as you except i want my colors to be burgendy and blue :D get some burgendy rims LOL but yea spend most of my money on performance

get a RX-7 Turbo II BOV and DOHC head from a 180sx :D hoo rah! i bet you have lots of fun with that car and it's a manual heel toe!

Old Post 01-19-2004 06:37 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

haha I'm actually in the market for a ca18det.

it's a direct bolt in. I can even use my stock tranny. so all I need is motor, ecu and harness and I'm set. easy as pie hehe.

175 horses in a 2500lbs car(WITH ME IN IT) would be so awesome. but yea...my car is really rare so everything is either from different cars(thank god nissan built their cars having lots of interchangable parts) or custom made stuff.

Shift_

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:14 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
haha I'm actually in the market for a ca18det.

it's a direct bolt in. I can even use my stock tranny. so all I need is motor, ecu and harness and I'm set. easy as pie hehe.

175 horses in a 2500lbs car(WITH ME IN IT) would be so awesome. but yea...my car is really rare so everything is either from different cars(thank god nissan built their cars having lots of interchangable parts) or custom made stuff.

lol i'm trying to get at least 200whp but i doubt that shit will ever happen (164hp/2751 lbs) too broke just gonna add a true cold air intake, exaust, muffler something that ain't hella loud like the ricers want it to make as little noise as possible LOL the junk yards near me do not have any 626's at all so i have to get parts from mx-3 and shit bad side abou tmy car is that it has a ford company transmission BLAH! i hope that shit don't break down on me anytime soon LOL

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 01-19-2004 at 07:36 AM

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:29 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ahha dude..I'm running 108hp WITH my catback exhaust and 118ft/lbs of torque...ahahah. in my eyes you're running HUGE power..ahha. I wanna keep my car quiet too, but I gotta let get as much HP as I can so I went for a 2.25" catback to get up my exhaust flow and bump up a few hp. not gonna do anything to the engine cause it's comming out neways.

I think you can do 200 hp if you find a chip, exhaust, intake and maybe like flywheel or some internal stuff.

Shift_

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:42 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ahha dude..I'm running 108hp WITH my catback exhaust and 118ft/lbs of torque...ahahah. in my eyes you're running HUGE power..ahha. I wanna keep my car quiet too, but I gotta let get as much HP as I can so I went for a 2.25" catback to get up my exhaust flow and bump up a few hp. not gonna do anything to the engine cause it's comming out neways.

I think you can do 200 hp if you find a chip, exhaust, intake and maybe like flywheel or some internal stuff.

yea but too much money LOL
Mike seli Street cam regrind 15-16Whp. $425.
P&P IM 2-3WHP $150
64mm Bored TB 10-11WHP $150
TRUE cold air intake (hs-style) 5-6WHP $200
Headers 5-6WHP $280
Test pipe 3-4WHP $30
Cat-back 1-2WHP $150 - *$600
Underdrive pulley 5-6WHP $150

210 - 218whp prob total cost without tax and the other bullshit ~$1985.00

i want to take out my a/c so my car will be lighter but it will effect something i forgot LOL

one day i will be rich and superchage my shit if i can fit the shit in hella cramped under the hood won't be able to put in a strut bar

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:00 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ahhaha damn.

and yea..no AC will make you be hella hot in the summer..that's what it'll effect..lols

how small is your engine bay? damns..ehhe. do you have any plans for suspension?

Shift_

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:54 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ahhaha damn.

and yea..no AC will make you be hella hot in the summer..that's what it'll effect..lols

how small is your engine bay? damns..ehhe. do you have any plans for suspension?

stupid mazda put on fenders LOL
2.5 v6

i never use AC i just roll down the window using AC makes the engine work harder thus causing more wears and shit LOL

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:58 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

heheh damn do I miss driving a 6 cylinder car...so much better feeling..ehhe.

yea, my "AC" is always on...my car has NO heat...all the air is also cold..ahha. not too fun in winter.

Shift_

Old Post 01-19-2004 10:07 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
heheh damn do I miss driving a 6 cylinder car...so much better feeling..ehhe.

yea, my "AC" is always on...my car has NO heat...all the air is also cold..ahha. not too fun in winter.

hahhaa i've been driving 4 cylinder most of the time slamming on my gas pedal not going anywhere until after LOL 6 cylinder is great LOL damn it do suck for you no heat thats hella bad you heater core went out or something?

i think my oxygen sensor is failing but since it's a old car i duno which sensor is failing so i gotta keep driving it and when it do fail then i could replace it SUCKS

i want to buy a bucket just a old car i don't really care about and just do stupid shit with it LOL so... you gonna give us a picture of the interior? LOL

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:20 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

hahaha prolly just cause it's an old car. that's why heat doesn't work properly.

haha, my throttle position sensor is screwed right now. so sometimes I hit the gas and nothing happens..sometimes rpms even drop..ehhe. gotta get that fixed.

2morrow I'll be playing around with camera and stuff. I did some video 2day, hopefully I can get it all done 2morrow. I'll post it up when I'm done.

Shift_

Old Post 01-20-2004 01:46 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
hahaha prolly just cause it's an old car. that's why heat doesn't work properly.

haha, my throttle position sensor is screwed right now. so sometimes I hit the gas and nothing happens..sometimes rpms even drop..ehhe. gotta get that fixed.

2morrow I'll be playing around with camera and stuff. I did some video 2day, hopefully I can get it all done 2morrow. I'll post it up when I'm done.

good thing about old cars is that you have no restrictions on rpm and i guess speed :) your car is rear right? burn out!

Old Post 01-20-2004 01:57 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

what you mean no restrictions on rpm?

haha your speedo doesn't work? lol nice.

Officer: do you know how fast you were going?
you: well, my speedometer read zero so I just kept giving it gas and hoping I could gt some speed. next thing I know I'm moving and you're chasing me.

and yea, my car is RWD hehe. I'd do burnouts and stuff if my tires weren't in bad shape and I had some good spares ehhe.

Shift_

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:59 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Tim, as admin (or whatever you are) at ID Forums, I think you'd know better than to have a convo with a member... That's what the PMing system is for. I'm sure you two are talking about topics relevant to the thread but it's beginning to look like a one on one convo.

Old Post 01-20-2004 02:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote