Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Tashannie
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Yes but Annie's Korean isn't all that bad. Tasha's Korean is very good. Annie's quite good now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Re: Tasha

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Tashannie broke up when they were caught with DT doing drugs. Tashannie consists of two members, one being Tasha the other being Annie thus Tashannie. Annie is still around, you can see her singing actually in Shin Seung Hun's new album. Yes, I forget the site but I was cruising on www.google.co.kr looking for Tasha's old Uptown albums (which if anyone has could possibley give to me...) When I found a site they had. Most of their underground shit is in english, they sing American songs, one of them that I have heard has her singing DMX's - Who We Be. Tasha and Annie are both apart of the movement crew. Which basically is consisted of DT, Tasha, Annie, CB Mass, and a few others. They all help eachother out on their different albums and such. Most of them have a song that features all of them. Tasha is part black. Her Korean is good, I don't know what your friend would be talking about. Last but not least, Tasha is still going out with Tiger JK and they are planning to get married.

wooooah they're gettin married? cool!! i heard T speak english..i dled this intvw and it's all in english and her english is realli good. like perfect. can it get better than that? and annie's krn is worse? isn't she full krn tho? w/e...where can u find their underground tracks???

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

You can't. You have to be there. Its underground, meaning it was never signed up onto an album. If someone was there with a tape recorder than you could have her underground shit but otherwise, I haven't met one person online who had it.

Old Post 11-27-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

damn her gemini cd..wuz just like a special one rite? 1.5? or wuz that her 2nd solo one? well duz neone noe wen her next one's comin out?

Old Post 11-28-2002 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Well she is featured in a lot of songs, older songs that is. GEMINI, which i'm prety sure was named after a turn table is her 2.0 album. I wouldn't expect a 3.0 for another year, if another one does come out... She might just help others out with albums.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:00 AM