Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > weee my car(56k beware)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

mind moving this to the car forum then? thnx :D

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2004 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
what you mean no restrictions on rpm?

haha your speedo doesn't work? lol nice.

Officer: do you know how fast you were going?
you: well, my speedometer read zero so I just kept giving it gas and hoping I could gt some speed. next thing I know I'm moving and you're chasing me.

and yea, my car is RWD hehe. I'd do burnouts and stuff if my tires weren't in bad shape and I had some good spares ehhe.

you know like some cars go up to 180 but the speed stops increasing at 130 and rpm my friend told me that some cars got restrictions on rpm like it goes to 8000 rpm you can get up to 6000 you know what i mean LOL

thats cool i wish i had rwd burn out in the front LOL

julie: yes move it to car forums :) beside's were discussing his car what he could do to it and stuff :)

so hey tim how you doing? LOL

Old Post 01-20-2004 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

ah, rev limiter. well I don't think I have a rev limiter. but I KNOW that I have a fuel cut. my fuel cut is at 132mph. I ain't never gonna hit that fuel cut with my stock car..ahah.

the rear squat on my ride is so bad though. I need to upgrade the suspension really badly. it drops like 3 inches when I accelerate hard. and I have a rear negative camber problem. some guys have it so bad it's like negative 4 degrees..which is why it's easy to get sideways on wet days...ahha.

lol, I'm good alex. you find any new girls to harass yet? haha

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ah, rev limiter. well I don't think I have a rev limiter. but I KNOW that I have a fuel cut. my fuel cut is at 132mph. I ain't never gonna hit that fuel cut with my stock car..ahah.

the rear squat on my ride is so bad though. I need to upgrade the suspension really badly. it drops like 3 inches when I accelerate hard. and I have a rear negative camber problem. some guys have it so bad it's like negative 4 degrees..which is why it's easy to get sideways on wet days...ahha.

lol, I'm good alex. you find any new girls to harass yet? haha

i never maxed out on my car LOL farthest i've gone was 125 then igot scared LOL damn

lol damn my friend car does that LOL i think one time he scrapped his rusted muffler LOL i rem when i 1st go tmy carmy tire was helal low on air so when iw as turning a curve my rear tires would slide to the side lOL wet days my shit burns out LOL

well i'm glad to hear that unfortuantly no all the girls are all fobby girls who talk to damn much an di can't hear shit T.T

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i never maxed out on my car LOL farthest i've gone was 125 then igot scared LOL damn

lol damn my friend car does that LOL i think one time he scrapped his rusted muffler LOL i rem when i 1st go tmy carmy tire was helal low on air so when iw as turning a curve my rear tires would slide to the side lOL wet days my shit burns out LOL

well i'm glad to hear that unfortuantly no all the girls are all fobby girls who talk to damn much an di can't hear shit T.T

ahhaha my car gets shaky at like 140km/h nowhere near 135mph ahhaha. ahhaah damn..I hit a pothole yesterday going about 70km/h and then I checked tire pressure in the rear wheel. that one that hit hard was down to 10psi..ahhaha shit.

how do you do those like stalling burn outs where your car stays int hes ame place? iono how to do those. all I can do is like a launch where my rear wheels spin a bit.

Shift_

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:42 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ahhaha my car gets shaky at like 140km/h nowhere near 135mph ahhaha. ahhaah damn..I hit a pothole yesterday going about 70km/h and then I checked tire pressure in the rear wheel. that one that hit hard was down to 10psi..ahhaha shit.

how do you do those like stalling burn outs where your car stays int hes ame place? iono how to do those. all I can do is like a launch where my rear wheels spin a bit.

duno i do the same but int he front LOL i think you just make the road slick hold down the breaks rev it hella let go of the breaks and i think it should spin out in the same place until friction hits duno about stick though LOl never burned out with stick lol

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:51 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ahhaha damn....having fun and laaying down rubber is such a complicated thing now adays....lol

in the bmw I would just rev like a mad man and let the brake go..ahahah

check car forum, I posted a lil vid.

Shift_

Old Post 01-21-2004 06:56 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

You don't listen do you, Tim???

And knowing that there ARE pictures in this thread, I'll keep it in OP.

Again, start using the PM system... if not, you have AIM. This is your second warning.

Old Post 01-21-2004 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ahhaha damn....having fun and laaying down rubber is such a complicated thing now adays....lol

in the bmw I would just rev like a mad man and let the brake go..ahahah

check car forum, I posted a lil vid.

yea i love those

so how are you julie how is school how is life lol jk

Old Post 01-21-2004 10:17 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

check out this sweet S12.

CUSTOM EVERYTHING. that's a custom wide body kit..so sweet. everything was hand made. theres more pix but I can't find them.

hehe see julie, we're discussing pictures now.

Shift_

Old Post 01-21-2004 11:11 PM
aaronnn
Suby!

damn.. two kickass cars. tim yeee.. give me one! before i hijack one! haha i know where you live, tim yeeeeeeeee

Old Post 01-29-2004 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote