Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > Kang Sunghoon 3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Kang Sunghoon 3

This album is pretty mature thought his 1st album was very disappointing his 2nd album was kinda of upbeat but i guess now he found his own style but really i'm not a fan but this album was coo

your butt is pretty- you know i listened to this lol but its not a bad track its liek a jazzy feeling very clean

a precious story- Like a R&B track nice and mellow but i somewhat dissagree with this being the title track

practice- very nice beats chorus and ending is dramatic

one more chance- a NICe duet with lee jaejin, the raps lyrics are kinda crappy, but you gotta appreciate the quality of jaejin's voice. From i been reading most sechskies fans lovin this track

why- this is a song sunghoon made himself for two of his very active fans who died in the train accident. jazzy theme sad song

owner of the girl- feelin this song to me i think this is his best track

Beh Reu Teh Reu- compbination of guitar piano this track shows off his powerful voice

love syndrome- and upbeat happy song

be happy- jwalk in this song upbeat and happy suwon's voice imporved though jaeduc's rap is the same

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2003 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krntmac

eh i think its not all that great
jus dun think he can sing as good as other gasoos

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2003 11:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krntmac Click here to Send krntmac a Private Message Visit krntmac's homepage! Find more posts by krntmac Add krntmac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote