Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > CD Reviews > drunken tiger 4
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

drunken tiger 4

dt4 bboo ri [foundation]

jus bought it couple days ago...iz tight...its not like previous cd's. its got a different feel and i think the new beats are nice go out and buy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2003 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

definitli worth buying.
if yoo were a previous DT fan, you'll like it.
comes with a new type of groove, while keeping tha original Tiger flavor. Not as great as tha older albums, but still great.

Fave track - #13

Old Post 03-17-2003 05:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznJammyJam

i bought all 4 albums! freggin lost the 4th one, i think someone copped it, but yeah, the 4th one foundation and the 2nd one the great rebirth are my favorites, but yeah very different feel as street said, but its a good thing, the beats are very melodic, damn, track 14 dawg =)

Old Post 04-28-2004 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznJammyJam Click here to Send AznJammyJam a Private Message Visit AznJammyJam's homepage! Find more posts by AznJammyJam Add AznJammyJam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote