Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Ties
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jj2
JSL Member

Ties

are ties still in for girls? cause i remember when alisha keys constantly wore ties esp when she was promoting her album. i bought a tie a bout 1-1 1/2 months back and have yet to wear it...just recently learned how to wear a tie and now i'm just wondering if it's still in fashion? if it's not...would it look like i'm way behind fashion if i were to wear a tie today?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i never saw a girl here wearing a tie, but if i did i prolly think its ok! if you match it with the proper clothes it would look ok. as for whether it's in fashion, it was never the fashion here so i duno! girls here aren't wearing ties thats for sure...they're more into the ethnic hippie look now.

Old Post 10-03-2002 03:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

oh i cant stand these little teenyboppers at my school dressing like avril lavigne, wearing those ties dat dun match wit their outfits. annoy the heck outta me!

Old Post 10-03-2002 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hahahahha there aren't girls like that at mai skool thank goodness...
but ties are gonna be in for a while cuz of avril. if u dress like she duz, then it's cool. or if u go realli preppi, i guess that wud match too. i kinda want one, but i dunno how to put it on. i asked mai dad and mai guy frenz like a billion times and i still dun get it -__-;

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i cant believe those punk gurlz tryin be like avril lavigne!!!! so annoying im like wtf is wrong wit yoo!! why ties?!?!

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

er...i'm definitely not trying the 'avril look' LOL...i'm much older than her and besides, that's too punkish for me. i was just thinking of wearing a tie with a nice matching shirt and a pair of pants...the 'preppy' look :P she dresses ok but i can imagine all the young girls trying to be like her

btw, i live in melbourne

Last edited by Jj2 on 10-04-2002 at 02:10 AM

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oo... i think that looks sechksi! keke... but i would never wear one.

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
er...i'm definitely not trying the 'avril look' LOL...i'm much older than her and besides, that's too punkish for me. i was just thinking of wearing a tie with a nice matching shirt and a pair of pants...the 'preppy' look :P she dresses ok but i can imagine all the young girls trying to be like her

btw, i live in melbourne

hey my sister lives in brisbane!

if its not the punk look, but more the professional look, then i think its ok!

Old Post 10-04-2002 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

grl~ no need to follow da fashion trends deze days... if u wanna wear it den WEAR it~ its not lyk u dress for other ppl ryte? just dress in wutever u want to...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 10-05-2002 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

well, I don't wear ties buh I would wear a tie with a suit... ya know... like those women suits that look like guy suits buh for women?

Old Post 10-05-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

i wear ties as belts... avril did not really start the tie trend and as far as i know most punks hate her and says she's a poser.

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 10-14-2002 08:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
grl~ no need to follow da fashion trends deze days... if u wanna wear it den WEAR it~ its not lyk u dress for other ppl ryte? just dress in wutever u want to...

w000 thaz the spirit!! and ties look so...complicated. mai dad and guy frenz hav tried to teach me countless times but i just dun get it!

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

i just learnt it a couple of days ago and it's actually not bad i prefer the 'windsor' style though

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:18 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
oh i cant stand these little teenyboppers at my school dressing like avril lavigne, wearing those ties dat dun match wit their outfits. annoy the heck outta me!

why they have to go and make things so complicated? see the way they're acting they're somebody else gettin me frustrated.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by clickbjjang
i wear ties as belts... avril did not really start the tie trend and as far as i know most punks hate her and says she's a poser.

really? didnt know that

Old Post 10-20-2002 04:34 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by clickbjjang

yea thaz wut i heard too..i want a nice gray tie tho, for special occasions wen i'm feelin preppi

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:59 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: Ties

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
are ties still in for girls? cause i remember when alisha keys constantly wore ties esp when she was promoting her album. i bought a tie a bout 1-1 1/2 months back and have yet to wear it...just recently learned how to wear a tie and now i'm just wondering if it's still in fashion? if it's not...would it look like i'm way behind fashion if i were to wear a tie today?

who cares whats in. wear whatever you want girl.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

i c grlz wear ties in formal business stuff and airlines

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote