Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > adult swim?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

adult swim?

ahh what happened to it..now they dont have cowboy bebop or any of those other cool shows and instead play gi joe!! aahh...anyone know what hapened?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2003 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Re: adult swim?

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
ahh what happened to it..now they dont have cowboy bebop or any of those other cool shows and instead play gi joe!! aahh...anyone know what hapened?

HAHAHA G.I. Joe... what a great show... i donno wht happened

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-27-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roentgen
take nothing for granted

no idea...
I normally just watch Sea Lab 2021, Oblongs, and Spaceghost...the normal Sunday line-up

-first member-

Old Post 01-27-2003 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

yea what did happen? are they doing it a different day or something?
how am i suppose to catch up on the inuyasha show?
i liked it so much and all the other shows too....but i didn't see all of inuyasha....
maybe they are going to translate more episodes....so they cancelled for a while but are coming back with a ton more cooler episodes and shows!

Old Post 01-27-2003 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

The last time I watched a show on Adult Swim was like... last Friday night... I only watched Inu-Yasha

Old Post 01-28-2003 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i never cared about the adult swim...but....wolf's rain!!!!

Old Post 01-28-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

adult swim is now on starting 12:00 AM ( ends at 2:00 ) on Tuesday to Friday at 12:00 AM ( also ends at 2:00)... they are showing Lupin III which looks very dated and isn't very interesting to watch, Inu Yasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Cowboy Bebop.

At first I had a problem with this because I got school and everything so i couldnt stay up so late to watch Inu Yasha.. but then i found out my VCR has timer recording haha so i used that now... so just record the adult swim block!!!! Oh yeah and Inu Yasha.. they're pumping out new ones until the end of Feburaury.. i think im not so sure.. but soon there will be Trigun in the line up. Hope that cleared some things up.

Old Post 01-29-2003 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

what?!?!
during the week....
if i watch that then i would only sleep for 3 hours before i have to get back up again for school....
good thing my vcr also has a timer...
thanks...
thats super cool that they came out with more inuyasha episodes but bad b/c i didn't see all of the first ones....
haha...who cares....
but during the week.....what the hell are they thinking....

Old Post 01-29-2003 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

adult swim got some good animes.... but on sunday... my fav. one is oblongs ka ka ka it's funny!

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-29-2003 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
no idea...
I normally just watch Sea Lab 2021, Oblongs, and Spaceghost...the normal Sunday line-up

i lun inyuasha!!...but they only hab it on weeek days at 12 30 now!!.mad...bnut i gotz ta hab a long sleep fo skool!!

id be a tear in your eye...
.born from ur eye
id live on ur cheek and die in ur mouth.....

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd Click here to Send KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd a Private Message Visit KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd's homepage! Find more posts by KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd Add KpxLoVaFoEvAxGd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote