Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > a very good diet plan
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

a very good diet plan

no carbohydrates diet..the best... you burn more fat..and the carbs don't come back to haunt you..cause you have none!! you stay off of carbs for a 2-3 months..and you keep working out..you'll have a very toned body..well, depends on how much dedication you put into your training...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2002 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

have u been on this diet? if yea, werent u tired?

i would think tat people on this diet wont have any energy and be doing everything half-assed. it takes the body longer to convert fat into usable energy then carbs. carbs is ur body's main source of energy, thats why it goes to the fat if it cant find any, but then u just get more tired.

Old Post 07-21-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

yes i've had been on this diet before..my alternative is.. water.. lots and lots of water..

Old Post 07-21-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I thought your body makes the carb too... buh wait... I think that's something else...

Old Post 07-21-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

actually thats not something you want to do.. regardless of whether you're on a mass/muscle gain program or fat loss program. carbs are essential fuel and energy for the body, and if its lacking, your body will go to the muscle tissues for energy.

What you want to avoid are not carbs in general, but SIMPLE carbohydrates. Things like candy, junk food, pop, chips, cookies, etc.
Acceptable carb sources (complex carbs) would be rice, potatoes, pasta, starch, bread, fruit, oats etc.
The difference between these two are that SIMPLe carbs usually have no fiber (since they are refined/processed), so you body converts them into glucose much mroe quickly than COMPLEX carbs. This allows the body to use up the extra gluciose instead of turning it to fat. COMPLEX carbs have more fiber to slow digestion.

if you rob your body of carbs/energy, your body will respond by trying to store calories.. this can lead to your metabolic rate going down, and thus burning fat more slowly (if at all).

but yeah i agree drink lots of water! your cells cant perform their functions without it.

Last edited by neXt on 07-22-2002 at 06:41 AM

Old Post 07-22-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

no carb diet is basically to lose weight..not get a toned body..yes of course your body will be without carbs..and you will lose energy..but your gonna lose weight..this isn't a unhealthy thing to do..its very healthy, since carbohydrates turn into fat..its better of carbs were not even avaliable in this world..how do some animals just live off of water? without any food..all i got to say is..water is the only thing we need..hahaha jk not really..we do need some carbs though..i agree with you on that one

Old Post 07-22-2002 08:12 PM
castle outsider

does that make gatorade bad? i usually drink gatorade when im playing tennis

Old Post 07-22-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

gatorade has carbs/energy..its good to give you some energy..cause gatorade somehow put little carbs but yet gives you a boost of energy..no gatorade isn't bad at all..i never drink that..just water..haha

Old Post 07-23-2002 01:01 AM
tea
Official Pothead

water is always good for u

Old Post 07-23-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by tea
water is always good for u

goOt ol' h2o

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Eat alot of fruits and drink alot of water, they burn so much fat off your body.

Old Post 08-01-2002 03:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i didn't eat carbs for a week...lost sum weight, but decided it wuzn't worth it so went off the diet. but...maib i'll try it again and exercise this time

but if u realli dun eat any carbs at all, will ur body realli turn to muscle for energy??

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote