Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game

credit to koreanpride.com sports, health and fitness forum...

mr. song (21 yearsold) was watching the soccer game at 5:30 pm. His mother (48 yearsold) criticized him for watching the world cup when he didn't even have a job. Mr. Song had a hard time looking for a job because he had diabetes and health complications. Furious at his mother, they got into an argument where his mother slapped him on the face. Mr. song automatically got up and stabbed her in the chest and the back. After realizing what he had done, Mr. song tried to commit suicide by over dosing himself with drugs the next day. He failed in his suicide attempt and decided to call the hospital for insulin shots. He was then arrested for his crimes.

there was also another incident in korea where the husband killed his wife b/c she wanted to watch opera over a world cup soccer game...thats kinda understanding...haha jp

whatever koreans are phuckin crazy over soccer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

SHIT!!

thats mofoing scary....

crazy

Old Post 06-21-2002 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
credit to koreanpride.com sports, health and fitness forum...

mr. song (21 yearsold) was watching the soccer game at 5:30 pm. His mother (48 yearsold) criticized him for watching the world cup when he didn't even have a job. Mr. Song had a hard time looking for a job because he had diabetes and health complications. Furious at his mother, they got into an argument where his mother slapped him on the face. Mr. song automatically got up and stabbed her in the chest and the back. After realizing what he had done, Mr. song tried to commit suicide by over dosing himself with drugs the next day. He failed in his suicide attempt and decided to call the hospital for insulin shots. He was then arrested for his crimes.

hmm. it kinda looqs like both of their faults. his mom shoulda just let him watch the soccer game cuz its a big thing in Kroea. and she shouldnt have slapped him. while on the other hand, Mr.Song coulda just turned the tv off and watch it later or something. or go to a supermarket cuz they have tvs turned on. haha. and he shouldnt have stabbed her. what a stupid action he has done.

Old Post 06-21-2002 09:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

o the one your talking about bigchubuff. i read the article but it wasn't an opera. it was a soap opera, and i think another guy killed himself after praying to a candle and saying he'll be the 11th player on the team. (his spirit that is) anyway he commited suicide and left a letter next to him. this whole soccer thing has gone pretty crazy.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-22-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
o the one your talking about bigchubuff. i read the article but it wasn't an opera. it was a soap opera, and i think another guy killed himself after praying to a candle and saying he'll be the 11th player on the team. (his spirit that is) anyway he commited suicide and left a letter next to him. this whole soccer thing has gone pretty crazy.

haha opera and soap opera...whats the difference...ya and that guy burned himself sayin he be the 12th man on field...how gay

Old Post 06-22-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

yeah i heard some guy in korea doused himself with gasoline and set himself on fire as sacrifice for the korean world cup cause. Scary stuff

Old Post 06-22-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

thats really stupid...

Old Post 06-23-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

good grief. another nth spirit player on the team. be the reds!

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

are you guys superstitious??? hearing that stuff about spirit being the 12th player... I believe it...

Old Post 06-24-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

that's the most ridiculous and most idiotic thing i've ever heard someone do to their own mother.. how disgracing.. it's the biggest event in korea..yea.. but that's just stupid.. that's just so dispicable.. makes me sick

Old Post 06-27-2002 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow. thaz scary. and very sad :sad:

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

jeebus the world today.....

Old Post 07-05-2002 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

this is a mad mad world.....

Old Post 07-23-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by shaluski
this is a mad mad world.....

i didnt know the world had feelings. get it to calm down.

Old Post 07-23-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

i didnt know the world had feelings. get it to calm down.

no, mad as in crazy... it's a personification.

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

dayum... ppl needa get der asses 2 sum therapy... it wuz a byg deal N da whOle wOrld knew dat... but wOw! mad krazie fOo...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i didnt see one game of the world cup..haha

1: i dindt know the channels they were on
2: i didnt know when they started
3: usually wakes up by the time it ends..^^;

Old Post 08-12-2002 10:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote