Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > About The Forums
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bRiAnObSeSsEr
dreamin ov brian

Question About The Forums

ey jusun~

got a few ?z n commentz~

first off, for your sig, is there a certain limit of stuff you can have ? like your banner can only be 300x80 pixelz or under 15kbz ?

is there karma points here ? like @ solid07.net ?

ok and finally.. my comment..

well.. no offense but then i think solid07 has better forums.. i just like joining a lot of forums but i mostly stick to solid~ i think it's better organized there.. for example i don't think you should have one person being a mod for more than one section. that way they do the best job possible @ just one section.. right ?

and then.. other than that.. plllz finish ur site~ i miss it~

>.< heh..

mAd CrEdiTz To.. MySeLf~!

brian. every second without you is a lifetime with no breath..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2002 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bRiAnObSeSsEr Click here to Send bRiAnObSeSsEr a Private Message Find more posts by bRiAnObSeSsEr Add bRiAnObSeSsEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

no, we dont have a limit on signature banners, though i have pmed members in the past that i felt had too big a banner. and no, we dont have a karma based pointing system.

i suppose the reason you may find the solid07 forums 'better' and 'more organized' is because you probably visit it most often and base your standards of what you call 'better' and 'more organized' by theirs. hence, all forums you see will come short of the greatness of solid07 forums simply because their forums define what is supposed to be good to you. its all perspective.

another reason that you might find solid07 forums 'better' might be that you may have already fostered bonds between other members of their forums. hence, you feel more comfortable to open up and talk freely at their boards, while you may not have the same feelings towards our forums because you are fairly new.

therefore, it would be unfair for you to say that you think these forums arent as 'good' as solid07s without getting to know the people first and hanging out here more often. it would be just like judging a person solely by their looks without getting to know who they really are.

but, all put aside, i thank your for your constructive criticisms. we dont get that as much as i would like us to get. and jsl.com v2 will be up soon...

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bRiAnObSeSsEr
dreamin ov brian

well.. that may be.. but i was @ soompi too..

well anywayz.. can't wait til ur site is up~ it wuz great the first time around~ when itz baq up i expect it to be even better~! right jusun ? ^^

mAd CrEdiTz To.. MySeLf~!

brian. every second without you is a lifetime with no breath..

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bRiAnObSeSsEr Click here to Send bRiAnObSeSsEr a Private Message Find more posts by bRiAnObSeSsEr Add bRiAnObSeSsEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

what are 'karma' points?

i'm assuming they're like, 'if you do somethin good, you get a point'?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
no, we dont have a limit on signature banners, though i have pmed members in the past that i felt had too big a banner. and no, we dont have a karma based pointing system.

i suppose the reason you may find the solid07 forums 'better' and 'more organized' is because you probably visit it most often and base your standards of what you call 'better' and 'more organized' by theirs. hence, all forums you see will come short of the greatness of solid07 forums simply because their forums define what is supposed to be good to you. its all perspective.

another reason that you might find solid07 forums 'better' might be that you may have already fostered bonds between other members of their forums. hence, you feel more comfortable to open up and talk freely at their boards, while you may not have the same feelings towards our forums because you are fairly new.

therefore, it would be unfair for you to say that you think these forums arent as 'good' as solid07s without getting to know the people first and hanging out here more often. it would be just like judging a person solely by their looks without getting to know who they really are.

but, all put aside, i thank your for your constructive criticisms. we dont get that as much as i would like us to get. and jsl.com v2 will be up soon...

i just wanted 2 say sum cOmments abOut jusunlee.com...

and its that i personally think that jusunlee's forums are a lOt better than solid07 and soOmpi's fOrums... ^^ keep up the gOod wOrk!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-14-2002 10:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i haven't used the other forums.. but i think this is one i'll stick with.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote