Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > SAT II: no more "score choice"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Exclamation SAT II: no more "score choice"

just to let you all know. i got this through fast web, a scholarship notifier

------------------
Alert: New Policy for SAT II Scores!
Recently the College Board made a major policy change: It is eliminating the "score choice" option for the SAT II subject tests.

Previously colleges looked at the best scores in a given test, or in the subject areas that the student chose. Starting this fall, colleges will see ALL scores you receive on a particular test, as well as scores from every subject test you take.

There are two exceptions to the revised policy. Click here for details, plus more information about the SAT II.

There's still time to take advantage of Score Choice before it goes away: Take the SAT II on May 4 and June 1.

The Princeton Review can help you prepare with classroom courses and 1-2-1 Private Tutoring for most SAT II subject tests. For information or to enroll, call 800-2Review or visit www.PrincetonReview.com.

The FastWeb Team
------------

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

yeah i heard about that....:( doom

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-06-2002 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

yep. i only took my SAT II Korean test.. dont have to worry about that score, but still need to take writing and math. i'm doomed.

but at least it isn't SAT I. whew~

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh man.... scary......

Old Post 04-13-2002 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

oh no!!! they caaaaaannnnnnnnnn'''''tttttttttttttttt noooooooooo that just plain sucks

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i recently signed up for mai sat II bio and i still had that choice, but i chose not to use it. it duzn't realli matter in the end neway, cuz it shows up on ur transcript rite? i mean u cud get it if u wanted, but the colleges see EVERYTHING neway. i dun think it's a big deal; also they send ur scores to 4 colleges for free if u dun choose it

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote